What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
These are the pics of Urumqi riot happened over a decade ago in 2009. like to know more about this distant event in the history can check this video. some very bloody footage in this video.

Some of the photos are very recent like below:

1611994450396.png

1611994470788.png

1611994509791.png

1611994537027.png

1611994562116.png

I hate when these Chinese people think they have a right to speak on the obligations of our Deen.

And I hate people even more who fall for random *** YT videos made by a Chinese when we all know YT is banned in China so any Chinese video on YT about Uyghurs is basically a CCP shill lol

And I hate people even more who fall for random *** YT videos made by a Chinese when we all know YT is banned in China so any Chinese video on YT about Uyghurs is basically a CCP shill lol
Dude, his post about how hijab is a "new Arab thing from the 90s" made me cringe so much. Its not just ridiculous, its sad how they vehemently lie and deceive thru their teeth.

Dude, his post about how hijab is a "new Arab thing from the 90s" made me cringe so much. Its not just ridiculous, its sad how they vehemently lie and deceive thru their teeth.

Exactly, they know nothing about Islam. Everything they repeat here on PDF is from their rotten minds and propaganda.

I hate when these Chinese people think they have a right to speak on the obligations of our Deen.
Lol, feel free to hate
It's the truth, go to Kazakhstan and see how many wear hijabs, and why Kazakhstan tries to ban hijabs?

It's the truth, go to Kazakhstan and see how many wear hijabs, and why Kazakhstan tries to ban hijabs?

Because they're a bunch of evil mofos who'll rot in hell??

Also this:

The difference is that I can pray Salat, recite the Quran, speak Urdu + Arabic, do Dawah in America without being arrested or killed.

Good reply lol!
Some muslim is only interested in spreading Islam. Their little dream is Islam conquering the world, muslim the master in every country. You can't cure their sickness.

And the Chinese think the same....

But that dream will only be a dream. :D

Funny how those spreading anti-Chinese propaganda here have NOTHING to say about and are fine with the americans killing millions of Muslims globally since August 1990................ :disagree:............the same so called "Muslims" who also believed in the american propaganda that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins..........:disagree:

Funny how those spreading anti-Chinese propaganda here have NOTHING to say about and are fine with the americans killing millions of Muslims globally since August 1990................ :disagree:............the same so called "Muslims" who also believed in the american propaganda that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins..........:disagree:
I condemn war-hawk America and its actions in ME, you are just too deaf to hear that.

But actions of your beloved country China greatly outweighs all destruction inflicted by American wars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom