What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
As for birth control, it's a policy only covered Han Chinese, minorities were exempt from this policy, so what kind of discrimination is it? Discrimination against Han Chinese?
You almost never see families having these many children among Han families.

A mother with her 4 chilren ( One child policy didn't apply to ethnic minorities in China ) are on a Urumqi subway train and the youngest kid drops some naan crumbs on the train floor, the mother takes time carefully cleaning the floor and in the end the oldest kid learns from her mother and wipes the seats clean from naan crumbs. Power of a good example especially from parents.

The above evidence is not credible. It is from the americans. The SAME americans that also claimed Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins.............. :disagree:
Bro they’re quoting the Chinese Embassy tweet that’s their source. If you realize Chinese are not credible on this topic then maybe we’re making some head way

Are you dumb enough to this all Xinjiang girls think the same?

China is trying to push the image that Uyghurs are happy dancing singing Disney cartoon village people that have no thoughts beyond singing and dancing, plus appreciation of China.

This video makes me more concerned than pacified

You concern a sht. Everything doesn't meet your expectations is propaganda. Continue to post these bulsht, all South Asians will not be welcome in China even meet racism attacks. My two cents.

Uighur girl 阿曼古丽.米吉提 serving in Chinese military police force

0.jpg
0 (1).jpg

Uighur exile leader Rebiya Kadeer's granddaughter has something to say to Pompeo
Uighur to Pompeo: You are an evil, shameless, disgusting turd ( too much strong words and emotions in this video}

Last edited:
Uighur girl teaches Pompeo a popular Uighur proverb in Uighur Language and asks Pompeo to guess the meaning of it : The dog can keep barking, but the camel still moves on.

de Deadly Lesson to all humans is ... ...

de Western whitey FAKE * Freedom & Backward DemoCrazy
governments * ( 5 eyes nations ) have proven to ALWAYS
* FAIL ... time and time again.

~ UPDATE: ... ...

Meanwhile, on the Land of the very RACIST Snakes n
STUPID n DESTRUCTIVE Freedom, ... ...

As of this minute, the Snakes USA already has 464,445 COVID deaths and

the death numbers are growing astronomically every day.

The undeniable Scientific fact has shown that the COVID viruses were

originated and fabricated in Fort Derrick Lab, Maryland, USA on APR 2018.

ProoF: ~ Go read the LANCET & NATURE journal.

this thread is full of fake Chinese fanboy propaganda and you idiots might fool yourself but you cant fool us, all paid actors nothing more

rather than showing us this rubbish why not post videos of Chinese muslims with beards going to mosque and doing the call to prayer loudly?

because its all been banned thats why

this thread is full of fake Chinese fanboy propaganda and you idiots might fool yourself but you cant fool us, all paid actors nothing more

rather than showing us this rubbish why not post videos of Chinese muslims with beards going to mosque and doing the call to prayer loudly?

because its all been banned thats why
Ok,I don't want to derail my own thread but what if I can?

Like in other central Asian Stan countries, Uighurs traditionally didn't wear hijabs, hijabs are relatively a new thing to Xinjiang from the middle east in recent decades. Older women still wear hijabs in Xinjiang, so it's not banned in Xinjiang, I heard in Kazakhstan hijabs are banned.

older people in XInjiang still wear head scarfs, but very rare among younger generations.

Really??

1611990074418.png

1611990085949.png

^CCP officials cutting women clothing since....."extremism"...

1611990125144.png

1611990149203.png

1611990172531.png

And I can post more. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom