What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Where are the Hijab-wearing women of Xinjiang? Are there any girls, Women who wear Hijab in that Province? Is it even Allowed?
Like in other central Asian Stan countries, Uighurs traditionally didn't wear hijabs, hijabs are relatively a new thing to Xinjiang from the middle east in recent decades. Older women still wear hijabs in Xinjiang, so it's not banned in Xinjiang, I heard in Kazakhstan hijabs are banned.

older people in XInjiang still wear head scarfs, but very rare among younger generations.

Last edited:
Xinjiang girls have something to say to Mr Pompeo
Are you dumb enough to this all Xinjiang girls think the same?

China is trying to push the image that Uyghurs are happy dancing singing Disney cartoon village people that have no thoughts beyond singing and dancing, plus appreciation of China.

This video makes me more concerned than pacified

Uighur twin stisters go to a friend's birthday party in a rural Xinjiang village. birthday style is mixed in rural XInjiang, some western elements, some Uighur elements and they sing Han Chinese songs.

Are you dumb enough to this all Xinjiang girls think the same?
This video makes me more concerned than pacified
No one tries to pacify you, what do you have to do with China? I m talking western media lies.

Uighur twin stisters go to a friend's birthday party in a rural Xinjiang village. birthday style is mixed in rural XInjiang, some western elements, some Uighur elements and they sing Han Chinese songs.

No one tries to pacify you, what do you have to do with China? I m talking western media lies.
Bro even China has released a statement birth rates are down in Xinjiang. Last year there were reports of forced sterilization. Things are not fun for MANY people on account of forced re-education in imprisonment

Bro even China has released a statement birth rates are down in Xinjiang.
Birth rate is down in China, it's not news. it's sign that China is posed to join developed countries with high income and lower birth rate, it's common situation around the world.

Lies debunked about Xinjiang birth control
How media outlets manipulate facts about Xinjiang population

Last edited:
Bro even China has released a statement birth rates are down in Xinjiang. Last year there were reports of forced sterilization. Things are not fun for MANY people on account of forced re-education in imprisonment
Tell me another place where you can lock up a whole bunch of the local population yet achieve mind boggling massive growth and development.

Where are the Hijab-wearing women of Xinjiang? Are there any girls, Women who wear Hijab in that Province? Is it even Allowed?
Hijab is an arab piece of clothing IIRC, central asia isn't influenced by arabs much.

Tell me another place where you can lock up a whole bunch of the local population yet achieve mind boggling massive growth and development.
Palestine, South Africa during apartheid.

Zionists have programs geared towards competing their population growth. They have had a problem with Palestinians because the Palestinian birth rate has remained so high despite programs to slow it down which haven’t had as great an impact they would have wanted

Do you have a link to any evidence that confirms this?

Do you have a link to any evidence that confirms this?
Palestine, South Africa were very developed and their population were locked up in camps?
Do a quick Google search bro. Palestine and South African apartheid met the criteria you set for Xinjiang Uygurs. If it doesn’t make you happy... sorry the truth hurts sometimes

The wording needs to be refined but the point is correct, we always say this sentence in Chinese, nothing wrong with it.

The above evidence is not credible. It is from the americans. The SAME americans that also claimed Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins.............. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom