What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Have you ever had a chance and talked to a single Uyghur person in your life and ask how they feel? Me neither.
Many Uighurs have their personal youtube channels and they interact with subscribers
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbAjX3EWsn3nBKTAPDgc01g
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQdazVVULqguehwaWNxUxg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAN9yn8S_Ql3s7ZP9OCVhPw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBm1_MO8ZeVJKoM1wVG6IMA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdxfDTc9C0d9SuSaMJ_W2UA/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_ckvMS0Mx50BeOw6nqlzQ

You have already bought into the propaganda or just playing deaf. The whole thing is fake who can do investigation into it if you want. It came with the trade war to assure China gets blocked more countries was the plan
How is this propaganda?

Have you ever had a chance and talked to a single Uyghur person in your life and ask how they feel? Me neither.

I'm saying actually talked to a Uyghur person and not watched real propaganda which would be CCP video of Uyghur forced to demonstrate nationalism.

I want to emphasize: talking to a real Uyghur person... and have a real conversation about what they feel.

There is a popular saying on the Internet in China that you can’t convince a stupid man. The best way is to support him to continue to be a big idiot :yahoo: :cheers:

How is this propaganda?

I'm saying actually talked to a Uyghur person and not watched real propaganda which would be CCP video of Uyghur forced to demonstrate nationalism.

I want to emphasize: talking to a real Uyghur person... and have a real conversation about what they feel.

The others are paid on the otherside by nefarious people. You can even see the chinese entertainment there are Uighurs it is not as it seems but it is being used to blackmail china. Even the Kazakh President it was fake on an Interview and he speaks Chinese and understands the culture

The others are paid on the otherside by nefarious people. You can even see the chinese entertainment there are Uighurs it is not as it seems but it is being used to blackmail china
It's not a real interaction. Just videos!

You can see interviews of Uyghur escapees to other countries, and they condemn China. What about them? Are they blackmailed by US?

You can see interviews of Uyghur escapees to other countries, and they condemn China. What about them? Are they blackmailed by US?

You shouldn't take anything the western media reporting as fact you need a third view on this then you will know that this is exaggerate and fake for a purpose. There is a motive behind everything who gains from this? ask yourself this question. Trade war going on while this was blasted allover the place because they were expecting that China will get trade blocked that was the initial idea

Subsribe their channels and you can chat with them, The majority of Xinjiang people live in XInjiang, not other countries.
This Uighur girl is the top award winning foreign student in US, the best of the best of all young Uighurs, does she condemn China?

Uighur girl, US presidenttial award winner top foreign student in US, intends to come back to Xinjiang to contribute to her hometown.

Desperate attempt, haha.. thats not a connection.

Idiot, idiot, idiot. You have no connection with Uyghurs. Nothing. You are a desperate Han Chinese. Shameful.
You are barking in the open air, idiot. You call our nationality your people. Have You freed Jerusalem, desperate idiot, you can't even handle the tiny Israel.

I have no problem seeing Uyghurs, Khazaks or any other citizens of the Peoples Republic of China having equal opportunity, rights, responsibility and loyalty to their country.

What I do not like is, enforcement of any law abiding people to take part in "re-education" facilities to change their culture, language, religion or habits or creating of such laws to enable this treatment.

The way and intensity of some form participants, to show how happy and prosperous the Uyghurs or Khazaks are, accompanied with fairy book like photographs and videos, actually increase my suspicion that in reality something really bad is going on and all these efforts are part of an cover-up operation.

Sad.
Don't be fooled by the Western media. There is no compulsion, and there are re-learning schools established after 2015.

There are two kinds,one is for criminals,The other is open to society, and anyone who wants to go can go.In fact, it is a skill training school to learn hairdressing, hairdressing, driving all kinds of vehicles, English skills, cooking and other skills.In other parts of China, these government-run schools charge fees; in Xinjiang, they are free. This policy has been a success. Criminals have acquired skills, and when they come out, they can find jobs,Ordinary people can also learn skills, learn languages and find jobs for free. There have been no terrorist attacks in Xinjiang in the past five years.
The Xinjiang issue is essentially an economic issue. There were no contradictions before the 1990s. The northern part of Xinjiang is mainly Han people, and the southern part is mainly Uighurs. Before, everyone was poor and fair. Of course, there was no contradiction.

After the reform and opening up, China's economy took off, the Han people have language advantages, good at doing business, the northern development is fast, the local Han people become more wealthy than the Uighur people,Uyghur people think that now you are making money, you have the advantage, of course, we are not satisfied.

then The government and enterprises have invested a lot in Xinjiang, established enterprises and recruited workers.Uyghur people used to have a lot of illiteracy, re-learning schools opened, the Uyghur unemployment rate is now very low. When you get rich, you will not be easily influenced by extreme ideas.
This is the way China is dealing with the Xinjiang issue now, so that Uygur people can have a job and make money. And they have an advantage. They're good at doing business with Muslim countries.
The Communist Party is not that stupid. It's not like they want to exterminate the Uighurs or exterminate religion. To run this place, not to screw it up.

According to the Western media, Uighurs should always be poor, never need jobs, and only need to become terrorists

Last edited:
You are barking in the open air, idiot. You call our nationality your people. Have You freed Jerusalem, desperate idiot, you can't even handle the tiny Israel.
His people are just terrorists. Terrorists try to make you forget your country and believe a lie for you to die for. Let the terrorist bark all he wants, if he is a 1/10 of a man, he would fight the PLA but he is just a sissy among real men.

His people are just terrorists. Terrorists try to make you forget your country and believe a lie for you to die for. Let the terrorist bark all he wants, if he is a 1/10 of a man, he would fight the PLA but he is just a sissy among real men.
Don't know who it is. I use phone to skip this forum conveniently, so most time I don't know posters' flag or nationality at all if I didn't know him before.

Since youtube is blocked in xingxiang, its clear that all such videos posted are propaganda videos only.

Since youtube is blocked in xingxiang, its clear that all such videos posted are propaganda videos only.
Free VPN online direct download is, I use is.
Screenshot_20210123_105924.jpg

China request YouTube to obey Chinese laws, it refuse. China request YouTube to stop instigating riots and terrorism in China, it refuse. We did give YouTube chances. If YouTube can get the margin of free speech, can learn laws, it will have chance in the future. But the opportunity is few considering the competition between America and China, YouTube as an American company has to firstly please and serve American interests, propagandas.

Back
Top Bottom