What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Xinjiang youth warn enemies of China and terrorists not to mess with China and stay away from her cause if you China haters do you'll be certainly doomed and China will become your graveyard.

A Chinese Communist Buddhist person has no right to speak on behalf on my people.

People of Xinjiang, Turkic, Arabic, Persian, Islamic regions have always been beautiful... and no thanks, we don't have a obsession with money. It's not my people's purpose in life to chase after money like wild animals... A Chinese Communist Buddhist person has no right to speak on behalf on my people.
What an extreme idea!
State and religionIn East Asia, the state is always above religion.
Distinguish people by region, not by religion
Besides, I'm not religious, even though my mother is a Christian. I have a closer relationship with Muslims in my city than I do with the Han Chinese in Xinjiang, because we come from the same place.No one here cares about religion, only about hometown

Last edited:
State and religionIn East Asia, the state is always above religion.
Yes thats an idea of Leninist-Marxism: to destroy all religions & only the state ideology exists.

You indeed are brutal people with no shame.

idiot, who's your people?
Ask the Uyghur people, you idiot.

They consider every Muslim & Muslims only, whether they are from Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, India, Sudan, Somalia, anywhere in the world, as their blood brother.

You have no connection to Uyghur people, absolutely nothing.

They consider every Muslim & Muslims only, whether they are from Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, India, Sudan, Somalia, anywhere in the world, as their blood brother.

See the connecting between we Chinese, we have no connection with you.

Xinjiang girl proudly pulls out her Chinese ID card

idiot, we have 100 times more connections with Uighurs than you. Well, you have more connections with uighurs terrorists in Syria I guess.

See the connecting between we Chinese, they have no connection with you.

Xinjiang girl proudly pulls out her Chinese ID card
Desperate attempt, haha.. thats not a connection.
idiot, we have 100 times more connections with Uighurs than you. Well, you have more connections with uighurs terrorists in Syria I guess.
Idiot, idiot, idiot. You have no connection with Uyghurs. Nothing. You are a desperate Han Chinese. Shameful.

Idiot, idiot, idiot. You have no connection with Uyghurs. Nothing. You are a desperate Han Chinese. Shameful.
They connection is we all speak Mandarin Chinese, live in the same country, holds the same national ID cards, enjoy the same entertainmnets and watch same dramas, movies and like same celebrities, use Weixi, Weibo, Alipay, Tik tok.. everyday, what's their connection with you?

They connection is we all speak Chinese, live in the same country, holds the same national ID cards, enjoy the same entertainmnets and watch same dramas, movies and like same celebrities, use Weixi, Weibo, Alipay, Tik tok.. everyday, what's their connection with you?
Han, go back and read, I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Change your flag to India. Deport yourself to Bangularu

Change your flag to India. Deport yourself to Bangularu and accept embrace the Hindu faith
You are close to the Hindu faith. You are a polytheist Buddhist that worships statues. You are of the same fold. Might as well put a dot on your head.

Back
Top Bottom