What's new

All thanks to the Saudis

Whats the problem with you arab slaves?.
Going to work abroad is a crime? Pakistanis go to UK Germany USA Turkey China all around the word. So does Indians Bengalis.
That means those workera should be degraded?
Nobody degrades you in UK or rest of western europe.
These arabs are arrogant shit.
And please i haven't mentioned iran here so dont bring iran in this. Its about these GCC Arabs and how they behave.
thn why don;t u go to IRAN for work? do u think they will offer u work thre? my colleague came back from IRAN last year and they too degraded him even he was shia. if i am asking you to "GAREBAN MAI JHANKO" it means i am arab slave?

thn why don;t u go to IRAN for work? do u think they will offer u work thre? my colleague came back from IRAN last year and they too degraded him even he was shia. if i am asking you to "GAREBAN MAI JHANKO" it means i am arab slave?
I already pointed out it is not about iran at all.But still you draged iran in :rolleyes:
Gireban mei jhaank. You are a wahabi and mental slave of Saudi Arabia. I am sorry to point out. Iran is not a great economy so no poiny going there. But nobody degrades an oversees worker.
If it is OK for you to accept degrading your countrymen by a nation then you ARE there slave. And goodluck with your opinnion i am not arguing anymore. Stay blessed

I performed umrah last year and i'm well bellow 40, but that terrorism related thing is true, to some extent at least.

That's a new trend among wanna be Liberals and pro Iranians in our country to Blame everything on S.Arabia..When they have constipation,lets blame S.Arabia,they see a single Number plate in Arabic,blame S.Arabia,they have a nightmare,blame S.Arabia...

Grow up Fcking morons,Get a life and get over with your fetish for someone who helped you when you needed them..

That's a new trend among wanna be Liberals and pro Iranians in our country to Blame everything on S.Arabia..When they have constipation,lets blame S.Arabia,they see a single Number plate in Arabic,blame S.Arabia,they have a nightmare,blame S.Arabia...

Grow up Fcking morons,Get a life and get over with your fetish for someone who helped you when you needed them..

And what is the reason that everyone blames saudi arabia for every bad thing that happens to pakistan ? Saudi arabia is our best friend and brother country but somehow people now relate their funds with terrorism, which is not completely right but also not completely wrong. Saudi arabia does not, i repeat does not support terrorism in pakistan, but their funding of some madrisahs some how make its way to terrorists and banned organizations (sectarian). Saudi arabia is a true friend of pakistan but it should now do something to eradicate this image of itself and make a better plan of funding pakistani government and its people.

And what is the reason that everyone blames saudi arabia for every bad thing that happens to pakistan ? Saudi arabia is our best friend and brother country but somehow people now relate their funds with terrorism, which is not completely right but also not completely wrong. Saudi arabia does not, i repeat does not support terrorism in pakistan, but their funding of some madrisahs some how make its way to terrorists and banned organizations (sectarian). Saudi arabia is a true friend of pakistan but it should now do something to eradicate this image of itself and make a better plan of funding pakistani government and its people.

I agree with you sir but Saudi funded madrassa's are too little in number to have any significant effect..Our intelligence agencies have quoted numerous times that neighboring countries have been providing Financial and intelligence support to organisations like TTP/BLA/BRA,which is why they have sustained so long plus there is funding from individual levels in some Gulf countries but then there is also state level support of Iran to various Shiite organizations..

But it's a trend and propaganda set by Pseudo-libs and pro-Iranians here in this country to blame every single $hit on S.Arabia..

Too much hatred in this article and too little foresight. Yes Saudis treat us like subhumans in their country, but we brought that upon ourselves by not building our own economy.

I'm strongly disagreed with you...please, define hate in this article.! and highlighting some wrongful acts of other's is not hate..And everybody knows whatdestroyed our economy the most?Terrorism?Roots>jihad>mullahism>findings>arabs..
Only mistake that belongs to us lending towards everyone who we cared about and be their b!txh...we never wanted to develop balanced relations, mutual respect with arabs...rather we were hummingbird singing song of MUSLIM-BROTHERHOOD...here they are hunting and caging us.... UAE may still forgot our contribution to FLY EMIRATES and Dubai and UAE itself when it was a little rat on the face of deserts....

Last edited:
I agree with you sir but Saudi funded madrassa's are too little in number to have any significant effect..Our intelligence agencies have quoted numerous times that neighboring countries have been providing Financial and intelligence support to organisations like TTP/BLA/BRA,which is why they have sustained so long plus there is funding from individual levels in some Gulf countries but then there is also state level support of Iran to various Shiite organizations..

But it's a trend and propaganda set by Pseudo-libs and pro-Iranians here in this country to blame every single $hit on S.Arabia..

You mean just 20% shiites can propagate and 80% sunnis have no ability to understand? I don't think so.

I'm sunni baloch but i myself believe that shiites are the major victims here (specially in my province), and organizations like lashkar e jhangvi claim the killings of these minorities in Quetta, sindh, punjab, northern areas. These banned organizations forgive no one, they kill shias, barelvi sunnis, Christians, ahmadis, hindus, sikhs. They forgive no one, that's what i was talking about. Why is that so that 80% of people connect saudi funding with banned organizations and terrorism. I know my friend that saudia arabia as a country does not support these banned organizations directly, but their funding somehow make its way to these filthy guys who kill everyone , i dont think that shias are that strong in pakistan to propogate and change the point of view of 80% of sunnis. Shia organizations are also killing in karachi mainly but they are very weak and we can finish them off very easily, but the problem are taliban and jhangvi. According to my informations iranians are mainly giving money to BLA, BLF etc, but still our ministers blame those funding on indians and not on iranians, why is that so? I don't understand.

Anyways my point of view is still the same, that saudi's brought that hardcore line in pakistan that says kill everyone except one sect which is theirs. And that thinking will make pakistan weaker and weaker. Live and let live. Plz. And kill everyone like a dog who kills innocent people, regardless of shia sunni hindu sikh or christian. Bcz Justice has no religion.

Jab tak hum shia sunni ki larai mein paray rahay gy hum pakistan mein aman nahi la saktay. We have to think above these differences now. Long live Saudia arabia and Pakistan.

Stop both saudi and iranian fundings to madrisahs now.

Last edited:
Not only Saudis and Emiratis are supporting terrorism but also Iran

Not only Saudis and Emiratis are supporting terrorism but also Iran

That's what i was saying, that stop saudi, emiratis, qatari, iranian, indian, afghani etc funding to pakistan. Plz. Bring peace to pakistan and do not become a proxy war ground to these countries. Be pakistani and a muslim from now on. We are not iranians, saudis, shias ,sunnis. We are muslims and pakistanis.

You mean just 20% shiites can propagate and 80% sunnis have no ability to understand? I don't think so.

I'm sunni baloch but i myself believe that shiites are the major victims here (specially in my province), and organizations like lashkar e jhangvi claim the killings of these minorities in Quetta, sindh, punjab, northern areas. These band organizations forgive no one, they kill shias, barelvi sunnis, Christians, ahmadis, hindus, sikhs. They forgive no one, that's what i was talking about. Why is that so that 80% of people connect saudi funding with banned organizations and terrorism. I know my friend that saudia arabia as a country does not support these banned organizations directly, but their funding somehow make its way to these filthy guys who kill everyone , i dont think that shias are that strong in pakistan to propogate and change the point of view of 80% of sunnis. Shia organizations are also killing in karachi mainly but they are very weak and we can finish them off very easily, but the problem are taliban and jhangvi. According to my informations iranians are mainly giving money to BLA, BLF etc, but still our ministers blame those funding on indians and not on iranians, why is that so? I don't understand.

Anyways my point of view is still the same, that saudi's brought that hardcore line in pakistan that says kill everyone except one sect which is theirs. And that thinking will make pakistan weaker and weaker. Live and let live. Plz. And kill everyone like a dog who kills innocent people, regardless of shia sunni hindu sikh or christian. Bcz Justice has no religion.

Jab tak hum shia sunni ki larai mein paray rahay gy hum pakistan mein aman nahi la saktay. We have to think above these differences now. Long live Saudia arabia and Pakistan.

Stop both saudi and iranian fundings to madrisahs now.

I agree with you on multiple sources funding troubles in Pakistan and that includes Friends,Allies and Foes alike but my question is why Stereotype only one and why not criticize all and expose all...I was completely unaware of Saudi-Irani rivalry because ordinary Sunni's don't see Iran as their enemy rather a Muslim brother nation but when i came here and i saw the selective bias and hatred towards Arabs in general and S.Arabia in particular and the way Arab members are treated here with disrespect and abuses and even then they don't open their mouth against Pakistan which is quite contrary to Iranian members who always down look at us and hurl abuses and insults against Pakistan and Pakistani's the moment they disagree with them,i guess that's and eye opener my friend..

I agree with you on multiple sources funding troubles in Pakistan and that includes Friends,Allies and Foes alike but my question is why Stereotype only one and why not criticize all and expose all...I was completely unaware of Saudi-Irani rivalry because ordinary Sunni's don't see Iran as their enemy rather a Muslim brother nation but when i came here and i saw the selective bias and hatred towards Arabs in general and S.Arabia in particular and the way Arab members are treated here with disrespect and abuses and even then they don't open their mouth against Pakistan which is quite contrary to Iranian members who always down look at us and hurl abuses and insults against Pakistan and Pakistani's the moment they disagree with them,i guess that's and eye opener my friend..

You are right. Pakistanis do not respect our arab brothers anymore bcz we feel that they insult us in their countries so we will insult them in our country and that's not a good behavior. May be they are more exposed than our iranian brothers who will also be exposed very soon Inshallah when we will interact with them on regular basis after their sanctions will be lifted. Their wars and power games are destroying us a nation and as a country. They drag us into every dirty game they play. We need an independent foreign and domestic policy now. If they will do something which will be above the sunni shia thinking and which will help all the muslims then i will support both of them, otherwise i'm against both of them bcz they both don't care about muslim ummah. I just think about my beloved country pakistan at the moment bcz aap nay wo poetry to souni he ho gi "Watan hamara lahu lahu hy".

Last edited:
I already pointed out it is not about iran at all.But still you draged iran in :rolleyes:
Gireban mei jhaank. You are a wahabi and mental slave of Saudi Arabia. I am sorry to point out. Iran is not a great economy so no poiny going there. But nobody degrades an oversees worker.
If it is OK for you to accept degrading your countrymen by a nation then you ARE there slave. And goodluck with your opinnion i am not arguing anymore. Stay blessed

if definition of wahabbi is telling truth thn i am proud wahabi :-) and why should not i drag IRAN coz they are the one who started all drama in YEMEN and K.S.A is the one who started action. I am arab slave and you are persian...at the end both are slaves...mano ya na mano bhai mere. and if you are talking about degrading worker by kafeel saudi then i should tell you first compare thm with any Sindhi wadera and all in punjab K.P.K and Balochistan. they also treat thr workers like that.Yeh Saudi tou sirf expat ki bajatay hain but hum tou apni hi..... pehle apnay country k logo ko theek karlo phir ye batein aph dosray country k logo k liya karna...have u ever seen wadera or jagidar how they treat thr people? do you think IRAN doodh ka dhula hoa hai? have u ever seen the list of violations that our expats are doing thr in K.S.A for ages...
Iran is not great in economy ???they don't have money for citizen but it has all the money to back houtis, syrian government, IRAQ???? dude its a big LOL.

if definition of wahabbi is telling truth thn i am proud wahabi :-) and why should not i drag IRAN coz they are the one who started all drama in YEMEN and K.S.A is the one who started action. I am arab slave and you are persian...at the end both are slaves...mano ya na mano bhai mere. and if you are talking about degrading worker by kafeel saudi then i should tell you first compare thm with any Sindhi wadera and all in punjab K.P.K and Balochistan. they also treat thr workers like that.Yeh Saudi tou sirf expat ki bajatay hain but hum tou apni hi..... pehle apnay country k logo ko theek karlo phir ye batein aph dosray country k logo k liya karna...have u ever seen wadera or jagidar how they treat thr people? do you think IRAN doodh ka dhula hoa hai? have u ever seen the list of violations that our expats are doing thr in K.S.A for ages...
Iran is not great in economy ???they don't have money for citizen but it has all the money to back houtis, syrian government, IRAQ???? dude its a big LOL.

My friend both countries are playing a power game in the gulf, and there is no point in calling each other wahabi and shia and stuff. They both are destroying muslim unity if there is any left, and now they want to drag us into the shit holes they have created. Both countries treat their minorities badly, no exception. You guys are defending countries which are selfish and completely drenched in self interest. They are fighting a tit for tat war, let me explain a little, Gulf didn't want to see asad regime but it was iran's backyard and iran wanted him to stay in power desperately bcz without influence in syria iran cannot support hezbollah in lebanon, so when saudia started trouble in syria then in return iran started trouble in saudi backyard which is yemen, and in yemen saudia arabia wants its own puppet in power (just like iran wants its puppet in syria). This war is not a holly war, its a war of power and influence and they both are destroying each other and also other countries.

So plz stop fighting and calling each other arabs and Persians. And stop supporting both of them till they stop fighting and accept each others influence and power. Iran cannot finish off saudia arabia and saudi arabia cannot finish off iran, Period. They have to accept that. The ultimate solution is unity and power sharing.

My solution is
1. Iran keeps its influence in syria and iraq to feel safe bcz thats its backyard.
2. And saudi arabia keeps its influence in yemen (bcz that's its backyard) and all the gulf and all other islamic countries.

Otherwise this war will be dragged on for decades to come. Mark my words. Accept and respect each others power.

Back
Top Bottom