What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

you did not say it first. you said it fourth.

It was this pride that led Pirouz to his downfall against the Bedouin Arabs
It was your arrogance that made that conversation longer than it should be and you're doing the same here. And I never said anything other than what I said finally. You can check my messages again.

It was your arrogance that made that conversation longer than it should be and you're doing the same here. And I never said anything other than what I said finally. You can check my messages again.

Ok.

So what do you think really happened? is it a case of a rogue militia gone wild?

Since i cannot suppor
Ok.

So what do you think really happened? is it a case of a rogue militia gone wild?
Yaar we cannot start supporting US propaganda against Iran.
Its not a matter of liking or Disliking any of the two, its about being neutral and supporting facts.
The shrapnel holes in the fuselage may well be caused by a disintegrating turbine stage which does spray metal chunks at very high speed in all directions and can easily slice through the plane's fuselage.

The only thing i am surprised about is why not shut the air space if Iran was going to launch Missiles at US targets?
Pakistan did so in February?

Since i cannot suppor

Yaar we cannot start supporting US propaganda against Iran.
Its not a matter of liking or Disliking any of the two, its about being neutral and supporting facts.
The shrapnel holes in the fuselage may well be caused by a disintegrating turbine stage which does spray metal chunks at very high speed in all directions and can easily slice through the plane's fuselage.

The only thing i am surprised about is why not shut the air space if Iran was going to launch Missiles at US targets?
Pakistan did so in February?

Pakistan sees Iran as an extension of her own security.

It takes months to conclude such investigations. Its way too early to say anything but i fear the worse in this case. However we can play in the grey area as clinching evidence is just not there.

Why didn’t Iran close it’s airspace for commercial flights?

Surely Iran is not that incompetent?

Or was this deliberate?

It’s either incompetence or deliberate.

Flight data contradicts Iranian story of the plane circling right to get back to the airport. The plane was hit, and it looks like the brave Captain aimed for an uninhabited area to avoid extra casualties.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ps752#23732569
Iran says that plane was turning back as it had fire in the engines. I mean in the case of emergency pilot relays the emergency call to the control tower but nothing was heard from the pilots.

Even if you view the flightradar24's data, you will see that plane disappeared suddenly while climbing and going straight. I mean any one can make the dots and pieces are going perfectly in place in this puzzle.

1-The data on flightradar24 shows the location where the airplane's signal was lost, There's video evidence showing that the plane was heading back to the Airport:

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1398/10/18/2177378/اولین-فیلم-از-لحظه-آتش-گرفتن-و-سقوط-هواپیمای-اوکراینی
َ
Another one:

These videos show that the airplane's engine was on fire and it was heading down to the ground, And both videos show the fire spreads and an explosion occurs right before the airplane hits the ground.

2-There are some investigations based on a video that shows a missile hitting the airplane:

The source of the video is this telegram channel:

https://****/PS752

This channel is created by a guy named Nariman Gharib.
878677.jpg

JamNewsImage16294425.jpg

This dude is one of the most furious anti-Islamic Republic figures of Iran's opposition, So the source of video is really biased, He is also a software developer and and IT expert, So technically he has the skills to temper with videos, Using software like Adobe After Effects. In that video, Someone is filming the black sky right before a missile hits a plane, Which doesn't make any sense, How he knew a missile is about to hit a plane in black sky in that location before it happened? And the guy who took the video is completely silent and doesn't give a reaction to a missile hitting a plane, Which i think is really reallly odd. NYT Geo-located where the video was taken, And it is near the last publicly know location of air plane, Based on data available on flightradar24.

qemCZwo.png

So guys, I think Nariman told someone to go to that location in night and take a video of where plane's flight path supposed to be, Then used Trapcode Suite plugin in Adobe After Effects to add the misslie and the plane to the video.

Last edited:
Ok.

I'm still waiting for an explanation that is coherent. I can't believe that TOR-M1 has shot the airplane down because the image of the Tor-M1 that is circulating in news outlets seems nearly intact while if it had detonated or hit the airplane, it should've looked way more damaged than what is seen in the photo.

Now that Ukrainians and Boeing inspectors are in Iran, we may find out what has happened soon hopefully.

Those are the main two options.

High probability of false flag.
High probability of a SAM missile, error on part of somebody on the ground ADS.

Very, very low probability of random accident involving a 737.

If so, then it's the fault of Trump and US and western countries for creating an atmosphere of terror in our region.
Nice one, it won't help you tho when you'll be forced to pay billions of dollars to your supposed "allies." :azn:

The Canadian government also believes that Iran has shot the jet by mistake. Very unfortunate turn of events. More than a third of the passengers on the flight were Canadians ☹️

There was no breech of Iranian airspace. They only shoot if they thought a portal opened up and a plane entered Tehran vicinity from that portal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom