What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

I accept brother...Indian air force shitted in their pants as soon as they saw some pak jets..it was highly incompetent of Indian army that it couldn't down at least one pak jet when they expected pak might do something..instead they shot one of their own helicopter in panic...I accept it being an Indian.
But at the same time it was not as bad as this Iranians goof up...as I said there were oak jets on our soil..there was a big mistake and we mistook one of our helis as pals.
But in this how on earth Iran could shoot a flight imagining that it might be of an enemy?this is incompetency at its peak

Yes. There is no comparison between Indian helicopter shoot down by Indian SAM and a big Boeing civilian plane which just took off from Iran's own largest international airport shoot down by Iranian SAM.

You wasted a lot of time on PDF claiming that the video and other evidences were false.

Let me tell you one more thing, your AD staff realized about the fvck up within minutes of the disaster, and they most likely informed Iranian regime about it as well, that tried to hide it for three days. If it's not true, when your civil aviation staff reached the site of the crash, and they started to bulldoze the debris, they were 99% sure about their hand. However, they later realized, no matter what anyone does to the black box, it's extremely difficult to hide what their AD has done.

An unintentional mistake of your AD staff was covered up by the lies of your regime to keep up the false bravado of the entire nation.

Till now mostly Iranians have died after general solaimani's killing. Why US needs to retaliate when you are doing it yourself?

They didn’t try to cover up anything. Removing aircraft debris from a crash site is standard procedure. Iran invited foreign investigators, shared the black boxes and voice, they didn’t have to do anything. They chose to admit their mistake. They could have denied it

They didn’t try to cover up anything. Removing aircraft debris from a crash site is standard procedure. Iran invited foreign investigators, shared the black boxes and voice, they didn’t have to do anything. They chose to admit their mistake. They could have denied it
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rainian-airliner-to-boeing-mehr-idUSKBN1Z71C7
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ed-missile-iran-denying-us-canada/4429314002/
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/iran-to-canada-if-you-think-we-shot-down-flight-752-prove-it

Ali Abedzadeh, head of Iran’s Civil Aviation Organization, told a televised news conference he was “certain that no missiles hit the aircraft” and that Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 wasn’t shot down, building on earlier government denials.

Unverified-pictures-of-missile-debris--supposedly-from-near-the-crash-site-of-PS752--shared-by-Elicot-Higgins-on-Twitter-_16f8f28bb11_large.jpg

Let's talk facts...

Your whole command knew about downing the aircraft and chose not to reveal it.
After it became too clear what happened, Iran unwillingly confirmed the story.

You know what you are saying right now? That your AD hit an object in the air and for three days your AD and CA didn't know what did they hit.

Just tell me how it sounds and what it could do to the credibility of your AD and CA.

Such blunder has been committed by US Navy as well when it shot down an Iranian passenger jet.

Iran should have closed the airspace during the operation.

The amateur Mullah gang was shitting their pants and probably confused the airliner with a B-52 bomber or something.

You know what you are saying right now? That your AD hit an object in the air and for three days your AD and CA didn't know what did they hit.

Just tell me how it sounds and what it could do to the credibility of your AD and CA.
And Iran accused U.S of a war crime if I remember correctly...
Also, I think the U.S didn't say the plane had "engine problems" back in the day
Lastly, it was 30+ years ago, when Windows wasn't even a thing

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rainian-airliner-to-boeing-mehr-idUSKBN1Z71C7
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ed-missile-iran-denying-us-canada/4429314002/
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/iran-to-canada-if-you-think-we-shot-down-flight-752-prove-it

Ali Abedzadeh, head of Iran’s Civil Aviation Organization, told a televised news conference he was “certain that no missiles hit the aircraft” and that Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 wasn’t shot down, building on earlier government denials.

Unverified-pictures-of-missile-debris--supposedly-from-near-the-crash-site-of-PS752--shared-by-Elicot-Higgins-on-Twitter-_16f8f28bb11_large.jpg

Let's talk facts...

Your whole command knew about downing the aircraft and chose not to reveal it.
After it became too clear what happened, Iran unwillingly confirmed the story.

Iran was open about letting third party’s investigate from day 1. If Iran wanted they could easily have gotten away with it. Iran could either not invite anyone. Destroy the black boxes, blame it on terrorists etc.

Iran was open about investigation from day 1.

And Iran accused U.S of a war crime if I remember correctly...
Also, I think the U.S didn't say the plane had "engine problems" back in the day
Lastly, it was 30+ years ago, when Windows wasn't even a thing

US still blames Iran for shooting down our plane. They blame it on the pilots and say they didn’t respond to radio contact. US never apologized

Iran was open about letting third party’s investigate from day 1. If Iran wanted they could easily have gotten away with it. Iran could either not invite anyone. Destroy the black boxes, blame it on terrorists etc.

Iran was open about investigation from day 1.
Iran couldn't do that, if it would've done it, it would sure as hell would look like a cover up so don't fool yourself.
and in my personal opinion, Iran was far from being "open" about this investigation...

Iran couldn't do that, if it would've done it, it would sure as hell would look like a cover up so don't fool yourself

They could. People could blame Iran for covering up but no one could prove Iran did it.

How were they going to blame Iran if for instance Iran said opposition groups shot down the plane? Then a month later Iran says they caught the terrorists and executed him ?

They could. People could blame Iran for covering up but no one could prove Iran did it.

How were they going to blame Iran if for instance Iran said opposition groups shot down the plane? Then a month later Iran says they caught the terrorists and executed him ?
There were photos, videos and satellite images that prove that Iran did that

There were photos, videos and satellite images that prove that Iran did that

Nothing proved Iran was behind it. Iran could deny having any part in it and blame it on terrorist groups. That simple. Russia got away with the MH plane even though everyone suspects Russia.

Such blunder has been committed by US Navy as well.

Yes , and the mullahs death cult has been celebrating it for the last 30 years.

Only recently they added this graffiti to US past embassy in Tehran :

5dbdece22030272f657cb46a.jpg

2f353ffb-613d-489a-8b89-15e0dffbfd51.jpg

~

Very tragic news, its always sad when innocents die. I requested all pdf Pakistani members to stop bashing Iran, just because Iran took Indias line during our 27th February 2019 skirmish, it does not mean we should speak the same language as Iran or India.

Regarding plane shoot down, we can understand mistakes and errors can always happen but Iran made some fatal mistake, they should have closed the air space before shooting any missiles at usa bases, I am sure this must be a standard procedure. Second mistake was how did Iran believe this might have been usa fighter plane as it was literally on top of Iran and Iranian radars should be capable enough to detect usa plane or missiles before they enter Irans air space, third was Iranian air defense should have known that this plane just flew from the airport, it was not like this plane just entered Irans airspace.

So overall a complete failure, hope Iran learns from these mistakes

US never apologized
REAGAN APOLOGIZED TO IRAN FOR DOWNING OF JETLINER

President Reagan said yesterday that he apologized to Iran on Sunday for the USS Vincennes' shooting down of an Iranian passenger jet over the Persian Gulf that killed all 290 persons aboard and declared that reparations or compensation to the families of victims are "a matter that has to be discussed."

Reagan, a White House spokesman disclosed yesterday, sent a five-paragraph diplomatic note expressing "deep regret" to the Iranian government on Sunday, shortly after U.S. military leaders learned that the guided-missile cruiser had destroyed the Iran Air A300 Airbus after mistaking it for an Iranian F14 fighter plane.

The president's message sought to assure the Iranian government that the attack was an accident, White House spokesman Marlin Fitzwater said.

Reagan, speaking to reporters as he boarded a helicopter for a visit to ailing Salvadoran President Jose Napoleon Duarte at Walter Reed Army Medical Center yesterday afternoon, replied "Yes" when asked if he considered his message to Tehran an apology.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...etliner/9523c6dc-a244-4b3b-90e9-054168d98c79/

Back
Top Bottom