What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

Isn't the standard procedure always to first establish radio contact, if not successful send fighter jets to intercept and establish radio contact.
Defence radar doesn't work that way. Like commercial radar they have speed check and flight code constantly on there radar for identification. Defence doesn't work that way. It seems plane enter in radar zone and system activate the fire. It is the mistake of control tower , which gave plane clearance. I doubt defence radar operator made mistake, cuz he only follow the order.

Let's call 'A Spade' shall we ..... it is not human error. It is called 'Criminal Negligence'. Honestly I am very disappointed with Iran as I was expecting way more professionalism from their Military. But my making such a basic blunder, I have severe doubts on their conventional military capabilities.

To tell the truth, I did not really expect Iran to admit it that quickly. Kudos to them.
The people killed in the accident have families that can now be compensated.

That is a pretty stupid assessment in my honest opinion. You might want to rethink this a little. Especially since half the passengers were Iranians.
The Iranian regime cares as much for western iranians as the Modi regime cares for dalits, hope that soothes ur overly sensitive stupidity radar.

the only blood farsibans could spills was that of innocent unarmed civilians!

this is their revange for sulaimanis killing!

this must be investigated as it is rather a sharp uturn on initial news that came out of Iran.

The only justice that can be done for those who have lost their lives is a transparent investigation on what happened.

this must be investigated as it is rather a sharp uturn on initial news that came out of Iran.

The only justice that can be done for those who have lost their lives is a transparent investigation on what happened.
agree! they neee closure! and iranians deserve freedom from claws of mullah regime!
just throw iranians mullahs and sauds into Australian bush fire burn them mfers!

So let me get this straight....

Iran Failed to Kill even 1 US soldier ( Since they knew the strike was coming and evacuated), but instead Killed 176 innocent Civilians......... Yep Definitely the level of competence I expect from Iran, after all its looks like they took a lesson from India on retaliation.

Iran Is and will remain the biggest threat to regional peace as long as the Mullah regime is not toppled.

agree! they neee closure! and iranians deserve freedom from claws of mullah regime!
just throw iranians mullahs and sauds into Australian bush fire burn them mfers!

why don't you just start with the air crash investigation

Iran is saying the plane made an “unexpected sharp turn” towards the military base.

If no contact was made by the air defense officer then he breached protocol.

I can’t imagine how they mistook a passenger plane for anything threatening.

Now I have serious doubts about the competency of Iranian air defense crews in the future when at war.

These are the guys that will be tasked with trying to bring down B-2, F-22, and F-35? Dear lord

Back
Top Bottom