What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

Extremely sad..shows how much Iran trembled and frightened on the day it bombed US bases...the difference between what India did and this , on Feb 27 pak planes were in Indian territory...they mistook an Indian helicopter for Pakistani one..but this is altogether at a different level...if Iran is so scared of US why to have enmity with them?

They accepted it only, after realizing, that there is no way out.

Of course it is too early to say anything unless investigations finally uncover what unfolded on that fateful night.

I think it is way early to say conclusively what brought the Boeing Jet down

Extremely sad..shows how much Iran trembled and frightened on the day it bombed US bases...the difference between what India did and this , on Feb 27 pak planes were in Indian territory...they mistook an Indian helicopter for Pakistani one..but this is altogether at a different level...if Iran is so scared of US why to have enmity with them?
More you buy Russian weapon , more you compromise security. TOR M1 as suchs, but India also has S300 and now S400. Russian known to pass weapon info to his " allies".

To tell the truth, I did not really expect Iran to admit it that quickly. Kudos to them.
The people killed in the accident have families that can now be compensated.

That is a pretty stupid assessment in my honest opinion. You might want to rethink this a little. Especially since half the passengers were Iranians.
More than half, Almost all of the Canadians were Iranian-Canadians meaning a vast majority of the plane was Iranian.

Isn't the standard procedure always to first establish radio contact, if not successful send fighter jets to intercept and establish radio contact.

Did you read it? Unintentional. Russia is right. Iran is not to blame for the shoot down. Trump is. For starting this shit.

What are you high on. Unintentional, or intentional. The blame still lies on them. They weren't responsible enough if it was unintentional.

And this just goes to show that countries like Russia will continue to support wrong just to back their own skin and have an excuse in the future.

Back
Top Bottom