What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

you cannot even roam freely in your own damn postal code.

start small mr. che guvera
true that any random gutka chewing bastard carrying pistol can loot and murder me! i am scared of going out of my house!

this must be investigated as it is rather a sharp uturn on initial news that came out of Iran.

The only justice that can be done for those who have lost their lives is a transparent investigation on what happened.
Investigation is in.
Screenshot_20200110-224627_Twitter~2.jpg

i think they thought it as u.s b52 bomber over iran ,It shows how much afraid iran was regarding u.s response.they have joined indian club who also downed their own helicopter on 27 feb due to fear of Paf response
A B-2 climbing from the airport at that altitude and a radar signature larger than a bird?

No.

haha

as the wise folks say "huur shareef insan mou sey fire karta hai aur phattu hota hai"

As long as its not a 9mm stolen out of nato trucks and trained by RAW. You can continue your moun ki firing at any platform available

Was it deliberately shot down for highly sensitive reasons?

The air defence covering the airport sector should be familiar with commercial aircraft radar footprint.

Im Iranian and I knew it from the start this is what happened. I also know how that government works, so I knew the initial denials was just the government trying to deflect blame till they found out why this happened.

If this happened in an active war zone that’s one (see Ukraine Civil war incident), but this literally happened next to the major airport outside the capital. I mean the incompetence is outstanding.

I understand that. No one calling it intential but many Iranian folks were even not ready to discuss such possibility other than couple of ones. We witnessed the same denial by Indians last year when they too shot down their own helicopter in the fog of war. Actually Iran knew it from day first especially when they said that they won't give blackbox to Boeing. It was a major give away for every body that something is wrong.

wesay hai kahan uzair baloch! nro ki nazar hogaya hai lagta hai!

yes. kulbhashan ko bhi clean chit miljati technicalities per wo to kisi ninja turtle ne trail pakar li.

abhi jitna iran per pressure banega utna sindh me inteshar phelega.

sattu government aur uske tere jesi pujaari sheikh chilli jinko cheen o arab chaiye kashmir per khamosh rehte hain.

yes. kulbhashan ko bhi clean chit miljati technicalities per wo to kisi ninja turtle ne trail pakar li.

abhi jitna iran per pressure banega utna sindh me inteshar phelega.

sattu government aur uske tere jesi pujaari sheikh chilli jinko cheen o arab chaiye kashmir per khamosh rehte hain.
kia karay akela IK!!

sab say lar lay!! foreign policy us keh hath may hai kia! kyon nadaan bantay ho! kashmir policy us keh pass hai kia!

kia karay akela IK!!

sab say lar lay!! foreign policy us keh hath may hai kia! kyon nadaan bantay ho! kashmir policy us keh pass hai kia!

he is so powerful he saved his friends by demolishing a whole institution.

don't give me crap that true supreme leader is powerless.

Iran has a big fault in its air defense system. in that particular time, iran should shut down its air space for any commercial flights.

Back
Top Bottom