What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

Let me put it this way you people shot your own Military asset with IFF compared to Iran shooting down a plane which they couldn't identify. Stop chugging lame excuses for your incompetence. Damn right war is a scary business and fake bravado doesn't ensures your victory at battlefield. Even best of them get their nerves twitchy when bodies are about to be piled up on battlefield.
I accept brother...Indian air force shitted in their pants as soon as they saw some pak jets..it was highly incompetent of Indian army that it couldn't down at least one pak jet when they expected pak might do something..instead they shot one of their own helicopter in panic...I accept it being an Indian.
But at the same time it was not as bad as this Iranians goof up...as I said there were oak jets on our soil..there was a big mistake and we mistook one of our helis as pals.
But in this how on earth Iran could shoot a flight imagining that it might be of an enemy?this is incompetency at its peak

the only blood farsibans could spills was that of innocent unarmed civilians!

this is their revange for sulaimanis killing!
So what 50+ people just died in the funeral stempede

Seems there is no regard for life here

I also fail to understand that, how, to begin with, Iran thought that they would be able to fool the whole world, with their initial claim that it was an accidental crash and then further they remained incessantly adamant, even after initial alarms were raised. To me, it appears to be the height of stupidity.
They got that lesson from india..though they differ on rectifying later

A plane is down by human error.

So what?

Just like America shot down your passenger plane in 1988. So what.

Anyways incident also depicted lack of training of your forces and high incompetence. No notam for civilian airlines over your airspace issued after first missile was fired. Your govt over all competence at full display.

Last year when Pakistan raided Indian side and started firing BVR missiles and SOWs it didn't took us that long to issue notam warning over complete Pakistani air space infact in just 1 hour our skies were clear from any passenger air craft. In your case this plane was shot down after 4 hrs from first missile strike.

Well My 2 cents on this incident:
An Aircraft take's off after proper loud and clear instructions from ATC . till 25 NM whole area come under Tower (Control Area) and after immediately taking off how can A sam operator/EW operator can't listen to Radio Transmission between the pilot and atc, An Airliner takes off with it's transponder mode Sierra Always active so how come the sam and Air defence radar didn't recognized it .
In short I doubt this as "Human Error"
This is either incompetency or Some other intentions were being drawn from this incident

lesson for you guys , build your own system. Russia produce cheap junk. You can't trust Russia R&D. TOR M, S300 or S400 .... untested very expensive weapons. Only Russian weapon which has good success rate ..was PANTSIR 1.

Its not the machine but men behind one. No point blaming Russian system for doing its job.

Just like America shot down your passenger plane in 1988. So what.

Anyways incident also depicted lack of training of your forces and high incompetence. No notam for civilian airlines over your airspace issued after first missile was fired. Your govt over all competence at full display.

Last year when Pakistan raided Indian side and started firing BVR missiles and SOWs it didn't took us that long to issue notam warning over complete Pakistani air space infact in just 1 hour our skies were clear from any passenger air craft. In your case this plane was shot down after 4 hrs from first missile strike.
I am sure you will down thousands of your own airplanes if you go to full war with india.

Like what a rogue proxy? When is that out of question anyhow
some 270Degree assumption
Putting blame on someone else and irani peps getting temperamental on this demanding revenge but as we say
Man proposes God Disposes!

Back
Top Bottom