What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

Correct
Also a lot happening in the region so mistakes very possible but....
its a great tragedy

looks like iranians wont come forward until irrefutable evidence is presented

that aside I am surprised why Americans are not leading this accusation they could have brought their satellite imagery and radio transmissions etc to support the suspicion

Unlikely. Too big a risk for Boeing if they get found out. Most likely engine software hacked by CIA on Trump's order.
this thinking is as outlandish as the kill switch theory that can damage the Boeing brand badly

now Canadian Pm has made direct accusation on iran so discussion is beyond claims and rebuttals

independent investigation is needed

1-The data on flightradar24 shows the location where the airplane's signal was lost, There's video evidence showing that the plane was heading back to the Airport:

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1398/10/18/2177378/اولین-فیلم-از-لحظه-آتش-گرفتن-و-سقوط-هواپیمای-اوکراینی
َ
Another one:

These videos show that the airplane's engine was on fire and it was heading down to the ground, And both videos show the fire spreads and an explosion occurs right before the airplane hits the ground.

2-There are some investigations based on a video that shows a missile hitting the airplane:

The source of the video is this telegram channel:

https://****/PS752

This channel is created by a guy named Nariman Gharib.
878677.jpg

JamNewsImage16294425.jpg

This dude is one of the most furious anti-Islamic Republic figures of Iran's opposition, So the source of video is really biased, He is also a software developer and and IT expert, So technically he has the skills to temper with videos, Using software like Adobe After Effects. In that video, Someone is filming the black sky right before a missile hits a plane, Which doesn't make any sense, How he knew a missile is about to hit a plane in black sky in that location before it happened? And the guy who took the video is completely silent and doesn't give a reaction to a missile hitting a plane, Which i think is really reallly odd. NYT Geo-located where the video was taken, And it is near the last publicly know location of air plane, Based on data available on flightradar24.

qemCZwo.png

So guys, I think Nariman told someone to go to that location in night and take a video of where plane's flight path supposed to be, Then used Trapcode Suite plugin in Adobe After Effects to add the misslie and the plane to the video.
1- There is the only one video of the alleged SAM missile hitting the airplane and it becomes more and more clear that it is fake, This is a picture of the alleged SAM missile explosion in the video, This looks to be after effect not an explosion:
vlcsnap-2020-01-10-10h55m32.png

2- This is the initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies before they change it like weasels:

"But five security sources - three Americans, one European and one Canadian - who asked not to be named, told Reuters the initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies was that the plane had suffered a technical malfunction and had not been brought down by a missile. There was evidence one of the jet’s engines had overheated, the Canadian source said."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-kills-176-engines-scrutinized-idUSKBN1Z70EL

Last edited:
The Airplane's engine had a technical difficulty and the Airplane's cowling were opened by the maintenance team for the repairs, Flight was delayed for an hour because of this.

I read about this too before they started to blame it on SAM. Where did you read this? I cant find it on any site anymore

I read about this too before they started to blame it on SAM. Where did you read this? I cant find it on any site anymore
گویا خیر رو باشگاه جفنگ گویان جوان از خودش در اورده بوده، پست رو ادیت کردم تو هم حذف کن تا منم اینو حذف کنم

its a great tragedy

looks like iranians wont come forward until irrefutable evidence is presented

that aside I am surprised why Americans are not leading this accusation they could have brought their satellite imagery and radio transmissions etc to support the suspicion
But then again they had evidence of weapons of mass destruction as well didnt they. America is lie inc

گویا خیر رو باشگاه جفنگ گویان جوان از خودش در اورده بوده، پست رو ادیت کردم تو هم حذف کن تا منم اینو حذف کنم
nemtioonam bekhoonam

1- There is the only one video of the alleged SAM missile hitting the airplane and it becomes more and more clear that it is fake, This is a picture of the alleged SAM missile explosion in the video, This looks to be after effect not an explosion:
vlcsnap-2020-01-10-10h55m32.png

2- This is the initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies before they change it like weasels:

"But five security sources - three Americans, one European and one Canadian - who asked not to be named, told Reuters the initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies was that the plane had suffered a technical malfunction and had not been brought down by a missile. There was evidence one of the jet’s engines had overheated, the Canadian source said."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-kills-176-engines-scrutinized-idUSKBN1Z70EL
Fake ,you can easily add missile here 2 missiles hit it

Clearly something going on over here to blame Iran ... in this fake video (1 missile version) seconds after impact the plane crashed and you here explosion and no reaction from the one that filming and Q is why is he filming it?
while there are other videos filmed by people that show at least more than 1 minute of plane flying in fire and then crashed ...
So some try to spread rumors ...

Fake ,you can easily add missile here 2 missiles hit it

Clearly something going on over here to blame Iran ... in this fake video (1 missile version) seconds after impact the plane crashed and you here explosion and no reaction from the one that filming and Q is why is he filming it?
while there are other videos filmed by people that show at least more than 1 minute of plane flying in fire and then crashed ...
So some try to spread rumors ...
Compare to real footage and real reactions

Look at 0:05. Isn't that burning parts flying out from the engine?

Back
Top Bottom