What's new

All Salute DESERT FIGHTER, the new Field Marshal

Lol thank you guys... Bit seriously come on.... It's just a forum "rank" you talkin it too seriously ... You can congratulate me when I become a mod..(which isn't very likely) :lol:

Ma personal play boy mansion .. :lol:
Don't worry I would be there soon INSHALLAH

Yaar.. Parhai say waisay hi meri jaan jati hai... That's why m taking this year off... :D. Will apply for Bar next year... For some reason o don't like England.. Hence I was confused between LLM & Bar.. @ranjeet. @karakoram Wakeel sahibaan koi advice. ?
Chalooo g....We have put all the future hope of the law on your shoulders and tussi serious hi nai hoay? :(

When are you coming to UK? Should make a 2nd meet up I mean @Armstrong is on his way - on foot thats why he is slow :whistle:

Yaar.. Parhai say waisay hi meri jaan jati hai... That's why m taking this year off... :D. Will apply for Bar next year... For some reason o don't like England.. Hence I was confused between LLM & Bar.. @ranjeet. @karakoram Wakeel sahibaan koi advice. ?
bar all the way rora. every thing will be easy for you in future if you complete your barit law from lincoln inn's

Back
Top Bottom