What's new

All punjabis introduce themselves here.................

نہیں ، پھینٹی تو ہم دونوں بھائی مل کے لگایں گے اس ناہنجار کی . آپ بس اس کا گھر دکھا دیں - اگر سینڈل پریڈ کی ضرورت پڑی تو آپکو رقصه بھیج دیں گے

:coffee:

Hahahaha sandal parade

I used to speak urdu at home aswell... but as i grew up and i started to appreciate and love my mother tongue.. our regional languages are much more beautiful and sweeter than "urdu"..

It depends from person to person and family to family. My mother's side has her own language and my father's side speaks Punjabi so too much of conflict Urdu was what everybody spoke around us and that was what my parents stressed us on so we learnt that.

Hahahaha sandal parade

ایک بار ہوتے دیکھی تھی ، الامان والحفیظ !!! الله ایسا دوبارہ نہ دکھاے . چشم زدن میں اس نفیسہ نے اس بیچارے کا لطیفہ بنا دیا . :omghaha:

It depends from person to person and family to family. My mother's side has her own language and my father's side speaks Punjabi so too much of conflict Urdu was what everybody spoke around us and that was what my parents stressed us on so we learnt that.

Should have started speak Punjsian...:D

I can fluently speak 4 and read and write 6.

ایک بار ہوتے دیکھی تھی ، الامان والحفیظ !!! الله ایسا دوبارہ نہ دکھاے . چشم زدن میں اس نفیسہ نے اس بیچارے کا لطیفہ بنا دیا . :omghaha:

Sorry per bechara toh nahin hoga bikul bhi zaroor isi thukai ka hakdaar hoga :p:

Mujay kabhi "itefaq" nahin huwa aisa "nazara e chasm" dekhnay ka.. :lol:

Mujay kabhi "itefaq" nahin huwa aisa "nazara e chasm" dekhnay ka.. :lol:

I saw it in front of a girls college when this girl with guts just turned this bhoond into a laughing stock. You know when a girl starts beating you, for some reasons 20-30 of her 'instant bhai jaan' unexpectedly turn up, out of no where to make things worse. :omghaha:

I saw it in front of a girls college when this girl with guts just turned this bhoond into a laughing stock. You know when a girl starts beating you, for some reasons 20-30 of her 'instant bhai jaan' unexpectedly turn up, out of no where to make things worse. :omghaha:

Very well deserved thukai then :devil:

:lol: Thats funny no can't even speak persian. I always wanted to learn Arabic so badly don't know when would that happen.

Arabic? i dnt know man.. i mean when ever i hear abt "arabic" .. 2 words come into my mind "Yalla Yalla" ... which reminds me of this:

download.jpg

True story "Allah di Kasmay" .. :yu:

Back
Top Bottom