What's new

‘All ministers in Modi government are frustrated, but no one is speaking up

Those who are attempting to compare kejriwal and Modi, let me tell you that, one is running the state government another is in central government. So before you do any comparison just be aware of this fact.

LOL Sanghi B!tches like you when asked to post some proof keep going on with rhetoric.... I previously asked you to show at least one post of mine where I supported Pappu and you make this kind of a comeback....:lol:
Typical glory hunter you are.. cheerleading for the man at the moment.. while dumping ones consigned to history's dustbin! Were you a bhakht too before the tards came along?

And for the rest of your post, It is just a frustrated rambling of a foul-mouthed armchair warrior.. Anyways carry on and stop quoting me...

You had the audacity to quote me in the first place.. & when I show you the mirror & present facts about how known faces from the both the parties you cheerlead for are ditching their masters giving the same reason as above, you want to runaway from the debate by pleading me to stop quoting you? :lol:

Typical glory hunter you are.. cheerleading for the man at the moment.. while dumping ones consigned to history's dustbin! Were you a bhakht too before the tards came along?

You had the audacity to quote me in the first place.. & when I show you the mirror & present facts about how known faces from the both the parties you cheerlead for are ditching their masters giving the same reason as above, you want to runaway from the debate by pleading me to stop quoting you? :lol:
Ok so go ahead and show me where I was cheer leading Pappu before(I've been asking this for quite some time now)... If you can do that then feel free to come back and quote me else stop bothering me....

Gobbledegook!

Naturally bureaucrats would be frustrated when one impinges on their grandiose lifestyle they had earlier under the Congress rule - no work, all play.

Why are politicians frustrated if their OSDs are appointed by Modi? Because earlier most politicians had the habit of appointing their family members, cronies and chamchas in plum posts as their private secretaries and OSDs etc resulting in huge corruption and office secrets being leaked out for monetary gain. So what's wrong if now OSDs etc are appointed by a central authority after they have been vetted?

Centralization does bring in coordination for policy implementation unlike the Congress where the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing resulting in inordinate delays - sometimes years for a decision - resulting in stagnation of the economy.

But I agree that bringing in Bedi in Delhi just before the elections apparently without taking the party into confidence was strange to say the least.

Ok so go ahead and show me where I was cheer leading Pappu before(I've been asking this for quite some time now)... If you can do that then feel free to come back and quote me else stop bothering me....
lol.. clutching at the straws & trying to de-hyphen from the has been? don't be a glory hunter & ditch your original masters at their bad time!
Let's come back to your present ideologues.. can you see those three fingers pointing back at you?

Gobbledegook!

Naturally bureaucrats would be frustrated when one impinges on their grandiose lifestyle they had earlier under the Congress rule - no work, all play.

Why are politicians frustrated if their OSDs are appointed by Modi? Because earlier most politicians had the habit of appointing their family members, cronies and chamchas in plum posts as their private secretaries and OSDs etc resulting in huge corruption and office secrets being leaked out for monetary gain. So what's wrong if now OSDs etc are appointed by a central authority after they have been vetted?

Centralization does bring in coordination for policy implementation unlike the Congress where the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing resulting in inordinate delays - sometimes years for a decision - resulting in stagnation of the economy.

But I agree that bringing in Bedi in Delhi just before the elections apparently without taking the party into confidence was strange to say the least.

I'm sure the incompetence of the union budget which happened because Arun Jaitley was ordered to handle Delhi elections during the weeks leading up to the Budget made him happy. One person is happy of course- the 10th fail/12th pass type HRD minister. EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT before has wanted the IIT to go international. She, on the other hand wants to shut down the only IIT established abroad because she has a fight with the Director.

I'm sure the incompetence of the union budget which happened because Arun Jaitley was ordered to handle Delhi elections during the weeks leading up to the Budget made him happy. One person is happy of course- the 10th fail/12th pass type HRD minister. EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT before has wanted the IIT to go international. She, on the other hand wants to shut down the only IIT established abroad because she has a fight with the Director.
There are turds everywhere including some in one's own family!! :P All fingers aren't the same.

But yes, Jaitley's union budget was a disaster of epic proportions. :hitwall:

There are turds everywhere including some in one's own family!! :P All fingers aren't the same.

But yes, Jaitley's union budget was a disaster of epic proportions. :hitwall:

Thankfully you accept it. Which is a lot in this environment. ( @DRAY something for you to learn here). I think this report is authentic. Ulike most people I don't think all ministers are petty automatons. They do have expectations and ambitions. Especially people like Jaitley, Ravi Shankar Prasad and Parrikkar. Fact is that these people don't have any respect for Amit Shah, who most people consider to be a kind of an illiterate goon. When he and modi try to turn the ministers into rubber stamps, I don't see why they would not resent.

well looks like the mole which was planted by congress in BJP was unable to do his joband quitted and now is sulking and as usual anty india and paid media tradres are carrying him onthere shoulders but will it make any diffrence onli time will tell

as they say hathi chalta jai bazzar kukoor bhonke uspar chahe hazaar ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom