What's new

‘All ministers in Modi government are frustrated, but no one is speaking up

Better to be a BJPig than a slut who jumps around like a tart from modi's lap to jetli's. Don't ditch your master just 'cause he is not a happening thing now. Coming back to your source...it still don't make any difference as the man himself is not any significance to the party. Just 'cause a media source picks up & tries to make a story about it..you turds start jazzing in your pants pretending to be a gotcha moment. Just check the list of those who rebelled off late against both the parties you cheerlead. You may still want to keep your marbles buried, or else reality may turn bitter to you.
post fixed :)
@The_Showstopper

Even if it is true that ministers are frustrated and not speaking up, what exactly is the problem? People voted for Modi, not like any of these chaps was the cause of the victory. The complaint is what? That they are not allowed to have the OSD of their choice? Ya right, we have all seen how that works out.
exactly !

And you're acting like a Vedic a$$hole:lol::lol::lol:

Well Sardar ji,do you need some Pedigree to feed that Khujliwala dog of yours;):lol:!!

You are nothing but a traitor born out of a traitor womb!!Now i am pretty much convinced that your kind of traitors should be cleansed once and for all from this country.I don't have any problem with a common Indian muslim citizen neither do i suffer from Islamophobia but truth to be told,i hate traitors like you who will go to any extent just to satisfy their ego.Sometimes i wonder why didn't we expelled traitors like you when we had the chance back in 1947!Well your profile picture also proves my perception about you that you're nothing but a shameless traitor and as we all know that these days all anti-national elements and traitors are leaning towards the AAP which is again an anti-national political party formed by the traitor khujiwala dog:coffee:.

and legend speaks !

Had you said the same thing in person. I would have made you remember our meeting for the rest of your life. So consider yourself lucky being an anonymous internet troll....
Buddy,you really think that you could do anything to me even if we met in person.Man,it's time to wake up and smell the coffee.Btw if you ever visit Kolkata,just tag me the location and the timing of our meeting and i promise i'll be there in person.Just don't forget to tag me with the exact location and timing of our meeting the next time you visit Kolkata:coffee:.

if the BJP centralizes all power in Modi and Amit Shah they will go the way of the Congress party

And you're acting like a Vedic a$$hole:lol::lol::lol:

Well Sardar ji,do you need some Pedigree to feed that Khujliwala dog of yours;):lol:!!

You are nothing but a traitor born out of a traitor womb!!Now i am pretty much convinced that your kind of traitors should be cleansed once and for all from this country.I don't have any problem with a common Indian muslim citizen neither do i suffer from Islamophobia but truth to be told,i hate traitors like you who will go to any extent just to satisfy their ego.Sometimes i wonder why didn't we expelled traitors like you when we had the chance back in 1947!Well your profile picture also proves my perception about you that you're nothing but a shameless traitor and as we all know that these days all anti-national elements and traitors are leaning towards the AAP which is again an anti-national political party formed by the traitor khujiwala dog:coffee:.
seriously dude mind your language

OK. People have left political parties to join others whichever serves their cause. If they are leaving Pappu or AK67, its good for them, I am least bothered. Anyways we have seen as to what happened to those who left AAP for BJP... And let me remind you many former BJP leaders are joining/have joined AAP. So what's your take on that?

BJP politicians are corrupt.
They are quitting BJP and joining AAP.
So AAP is also corrupt now? :)

Buddy,you really think that you could do anything to me even if we met in person.Man,it's time to wake up and smell the coffee.Btw if you ever visit Kolkata,just tag me the location and the timing of our meeting and i promise i'll be there in person.Just don't forget to tag me with the exact location and timing of our meeting the next time you visit Kolkata:coffee:.
Aah a tough guy haan... So if you are so confident about that please come down to Hyderabad and make me smell the coffee. Have guts? Or am I dealing Internet p*ssy..?

He got some media coverage if he take the name of Modi or Amit shah.

Aah a tough guy haan... So if you are so confident about that please come down to Hyderabad and make me smell the coffee. Have guts? Or am I dealing Internet p*ssy..?
Am i the one who threatened you in the previous post or was it the other way;)!So the onus is really on you to come to Kolkata and to make me remember our meeting.Only then you can prove yourself to be a mard in front of the Indian members in this forum:lol:!!

Scroll.in is a website that promotes crazed far left, ultra-libtard nonsense. It was the whining bench of Sagarika Ghose and Rajdeep Sardesai who went all gloves open on that website.

Usually it consists of anti-national and anti-culture morons.

They have also posted crap about our Army in the past.

Am i the one who threatened you in the previous post or was it the other way;)!So the onus is really on you to come to Kolkata and to make me remember our meeting.Only then you can prove yourself to be a mard in front of the Indian members in this forum:lol:!!
I didn't threaten you, I said that had you said the same thing in person, I would have made your day. LOL and you come back with a tough guy attitude. So if you are tough guy why not come down and show me my place. Kyun be bangali phatgayi kya? Ab onus onus bolra? Jabse toh badi haankra tha.... Kya huva internet p*ssy?

Last edited:
I didn't threaten you, I said that had you said the same thing in person, I would have made your day. LOL and you come back with a tough guy attitude. So if you are tough guy why not come down and show me my place. Kyun be bangali phatgayi kya? Ab onus onus bolra? Jabse toh badi haankra tha.... Kya huva internet p*ssy?
Abe unpad main kya tere jaisa mard-e-momin hoon joh door Hyderabad jakar tere se ladai karoo,aur maine toh tujhe koi dhamki nehi di thi,maine tujhe sirf traitor kok se paida hyun ek traitor bola tha,tune hi toh bade bade batein ki ke agar samne aisa bolta toh tuh mujhe yeh kar deta woh kar deta:lol:.Agar itni hi mard-e-momin banne ki khawish hain dil mein toh Kolkata mein aake mujhse milne se daar kyun raha hain:haha:.Kyun ab teri phat rehi hain kyan phattu:omghaha:!!

Abe unpad main kya tere jaisa mard-e-momin hoon joh door Hyderabad jakar tere se ladai karoo,aur maine toh tujhe koi dhamki nehi di thi,maine tujhe sirf traitor kok se paida hyun ek traitor bola tha,tune hi toh bade bade batein ki ke agar samne aisa bolta toh tuh mujhe yeh kar deta woh kar deta:lol:.Agar itni hi mard-e-momin banne ki khawish hain dil mein toh Kolkata mein aake mujhse milne se daar kyun raha hain:haha:.Kyun ab teri phat rehi hain kyan phattu:omghaha:!!
Ab pata tha aise hee bhokte rahega.... G@@nd me gudh nahi aur chala khiley jitne.... Jaa Chaawal macchi kha ke apni jagah pade reh, terse hone waali cheez nahi samjha internet p*ssy..

Salim has been recalled by Rajmata bcoz even she is not able to relocate Pappu hence this drama. :)

Back
Top Bottom