What's new

All LNG spot cargo sold out, tough winter for Pakistanis

Yeah, we'll let the poor starve but won't give a cent to the Mullah. Can't upset uncle sam and mbs.
Mullah need to fear God and control his Greedy. I mean FFs, why can’t he charge domestic prices, atleast for his poor followers in Pakistan. Just because they are not Persian?

Mullah need to fear God and control his Greedy. I mean FFs, why can’t he charge domestic prices, atleast for his poor followers in Pakistan. Just because they are not Persian?
Who needs their gas anyway. Pakistan is rich, will pay for Arab gas to please the overlords. I am sorry for bringing up the plight of poor Pakistanis, my bad. They are to be ignored, always.

Who needs their gas anyway. Pakistan is rich, will pay for Arab gas to please the overlords. I am sorry for bringing up the plight of poor Pakistanis, my bad. They are to be ignored, always.
You are trying to dodge the question. Tell me why cannot your mullah low his gas price when you are ready to do his bidding?

Why do he like cold hard $$$ while ask you guys to go fight his sectarian wars and die for free.

You are trying to dodge the question. Tell me why cannot your mullah low his gas price when you are ready to do his bidding?

Why do he like cold hard $$$ while ask you guys to go fight his sectarian wars and die for free.
What bidding? Our PM recently went on a begging trip to the Arab world, we are official allies of America. We even used to have American bases. We publicly pledge to defend the Arabs. We have been firmly in the American camp. And now we have no gas and the PM returned empty handed.

Iranians would not give you a penny (for that matter anyone) :enjoy:

What bidding? Our PM recently went on a begging trip to the Arab world, we are official allies of America. We even used to have American bases. We publicly pledge to defend the Arabs. We have been firmly in the American camp. And now we have no gas and the PM returned empty handed.
Ya, but Iran can say, hey neighbor, I see you are in trouble. Here I have huge reserves of gas that you may use and pay us later or barter trade at domestic rates.

Nope, but this is also Arabs fault or is it American. Atleast Saudi’s have a history of giving free oil.

Ya, but Iran can say, hey neighbor, I see you are in trouble. Here I have huge reserves of gas that you may use and pay us later or barter trade at domestic rates.
They were even offering to build the pipeline for us, that's how eager they were to trade with us. They have said multiple times that they don't put a limit on their relations with Pakistan.
Nope, but this is also Arabs fault or is it American. Atleast Saudi’s have a history of giving free oil.
It is, fear of American sanctions is the primary reason we don't buy energy from Iran.

They were even offering to build the pipeline for us, that's how eager they were to trade with us. They have said multiple times that they don't put a limit on their relations with Pakistan.

It is, fear of American sanctions is the primary reason we don't buy energy from Iran.
We back at square one. They offered but they also ask for high selling price. Sanctions came later.why can’t Iran Just trade oil locally without using dollars.

We back at square one. They offered but they also ask for high selling price. Sanctions came later.why can’t Iran Just trade oil locally without using dollars.
Someone here needs to read Trump's Art of the Deal. We need a better negotiation team. Of course the iranians will try to drive a hard bargain, we are allies of mbs and amrika.

Someone here needs to read Trump's Art of the Deal. We need a better negotiation team. Of course the iranians will try to drive a hard bargain, we are allies of mbs and amrika.
That’s why I said in post #50. We will send billwal to suck his dick and cherry blossom to shine his shoes. What else do he want?

I mean to sweeten the deal even more, we can add bus load of his sectarian followers to go fight and die for his sectarian wars.

We aren't into that. But those who fought for CIA in Afghanistan should be now sent to Yemen to fight for the Saudis, Saudis are even much more richer than Iranians, oil, gas, petro-dollars, everything is on the table. The slave minded mercenaries have the experience too.
They paid billions. Iran didn’t. Mullahs still owe us for Recuriting Shia men to fight it’s sectarian wars. We will take free gas for every year they recruited.

Cow dung I believe.

Interesting point. Incidentally cow dung and other agri waste, which is generally burnt and causes a lot of pollution can be converted into bio gas very efficiently. If India could utilise the dung and biomass which is currently being wasted and convert into bio gas it could generate 60 million MT of LNG equivalent (or 210 million cubic meters of gas per day). India has already started a project which hopefully in 3-4 years time generate 15 million MT of Bio CNG. While I dont have similar numbers for Pak, since its agricultural output is about one fifth of India's safely we can assume a potential of 10 million MT plus.

Issue is that biogas is a bit expensive- it costs around Rs 55/kg- it is economical if crude prices are above USD70 or so, else it is costlier. My view is that both India and Pak should go for it. Even if expensive it saves a huge amount of forex, plus most of the money will go to farmers and workers rather than Arab sheikhs.

Any views- @niaz @VCheng @Wood @Clutch @nahtanbob and other learned Maulaners here?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom