What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
All girls aren't call girls :agree: indeed :agree:

but all call girls are girls :agree:

All men are not clients of these call girls.. but i guess all clients of these call girls are men..!!! :P

Where if there is a demand there is a supply...!!!!

All men are not clients of these call girls.. but i guess all clients of these call girls are men..!!! :P

Where if there is a demand there is a supply...!!!!

bilkul sahi kaha..... It's all interdependant you cannot point a single entity to be wrong.... Call girls are as bad as the persons hiring them.... you can never blame only clients or only those girls...

All girls aren’t call girls

KARACHI: For a young woman in the city, standing at bus stops after a day at college or work is becoming increasingly difficult.

This difficulty however, is not because of the hot and humid weather, rather, it is because of the countless men who stop their cars on the road whenever they see a lone woman standing at a bus stop or walking towards it.

They pass all kinds of remarks at them, stare at them in the crudest of ways and ask them whether they would like to be “dropped” somewhere, probably thinking that all girls are call girls.

Sabina, in her late 20s told how a lot of men while returning from their offices in the evening; make desperate attempts to attract women.

“Once I was standing at Tariq Road when a man, who was wearing a shirt and tie and had an office identity card around his neck, stopped his car right in front of me. When I ignored him and walked towards a spot where a family was standing, he had the guts to turn back and stare at me for a good few minutes before he finally drove away!”

In Sabina’s opinion, it is always better to ignore such people for she thinks that creating a show about such “losers” only “dramatises” the situation further.

On the other hand, there are some girls, who consider teaching these people a lesson in public is definitely worth it.

A college girl recalled, “I was waiting for a bus in the afternoon once, when a car stopped and the driver continuously asked if I needed a ‘lift’. I moved away, he pulled up his car windows but still followed me. When my patience ran thin, I walked up to him, banged his windows and shouted at him ruthlessly. People gathered, the man was embarrassed and he sheepishly drove away.”

Another effective way of dealing with such inconsiderate creatures as is to take a nearby policeman’s help. When these eve teasers tend to see a policeman they flee.

But how frequently do women complain about such issues?

Traffic constable Shahid Babar told, “In three years of work, there was only one instance when a lady gestured for help when a man was behaving indecently with her, and he swiftly fled before we even approached him.”

Another traffic constable working for 10 years Saeed Iqbal said, “According to my estimate, 50 percent men on the road send inviting signals to women whenever they get a chance.”

Whether a women wears a burqa, takes hijab or wears what people call a ‘modern dress’, all of them complain they have been harassed on the road.

Karachi-based sociologist Nabeel Zubairi observed, “This trend of bothering women on the roads is increasing, because their image has become drastically distorted at homes. Women used to have a stable status in the past, but now their perception in the eyes of men has become limited to that of a toy, thanks to our so-called transition towards industrialisation.”

Suggesting a solution, Zubairi said, “These mentally sick people can only be disciplined through proper legislation regarding abuse issues. There is also a dire need for educating children at schools about their rights.”

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pak male attitude is so similar to indian male attitude

SO what can be the solution to change this atitude??

Ask the Girls not to reveal too much..

Even i dont like to go out in shorts and sleeve less shirts every time.. dont know whats wrong with them.

Even i dont like to go out in shorts and sleeve less shirts every time.. dont know whats wrong with them.

I agree with you..... :agree:

I think we need to educate our society..... there should be a dress code even indonesia has one..

I think we need to educate our society..... there should be a dress code even indonesia has one..

Every Girl knows that Men are therkies and will always remain therkies, then why dont they stop going out in tiny clothes?
I am not telling them not to go out,
I am telling them to wear more.

Every Girl knows that Men are therkies and will always remain therkies, then why dont they stop going out in tiny clothes?

You stop going out yourself or blindfold yourself if you can't control your eyes and are so concerned about modesty.

You stop going out yourself or blindfold yourself if you can't control your eyes and are so concerned about modesty.

all the girls and boys should be allowed to walk nude on the streets thats even better whoever have no control should pull his or her eyes out.... :)

The creator knows the psychology of a man more than any human being and he has given some rules of modesty and I think if those are followed there will be very less of such incident...

Modesty for a man is to lower his gaze...

this is the worst attitude ever. why do you want to trouble females who are skimpily dressed? why can men go out in shorts and not women. If you go abroad, do you keep whistling all the time or keep groping al the time. None of your business to tell girls what to wear and what not. Same problem exists in india as well where a few goonda politicians try to dictate what girls should and should not wear. More in North than South india.

Educate the men first. tell them that women are not s** objects.

WOOOOOOOOOW!!! smoking is harmful so remove cigrattes **** is bad so remove it!!

it doesn't work that way!!! do you really need to be baby sit???

look all you can do is have a common NON HYPOCRITICAL approach!!! if you like to check out women YOUR CHOICE! if not still your choice!!! the world doesn't revolve around you & no 2 people are the same.....

all you need is education!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom