What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meri abhi tak Kisi larki nay Thukai nhi lagai , does it mean that i am not Mazloom:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

is ka mtlb he lrki k bhai se thukai hui he aap ki :p:P

Quote of the day.

Hazrat Mulana , peer e tareeqat , Rehbar e shariat , Die -e- ijma'a umat e Muslima Dr: Black Blood sahib

Jab aap wafaat payen ge to aap ke naam ke saath "Rehmat Ullah Allehi" likha jaye ge aur aap ke darbar ka naam "Loton wali sarkar" rakha jaye ga aur aap ke darbar per subha shaam Chadar charhane ki bajaye Lotay charhay jayen ge :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Janab Mirza Alim Fazil Lakeer ke faqeer Peer Muhammad Maulana Black Blood Naqshbandi Pharsalli Shareef saab :lol::lol::lol:

heart-break.png

Lay ek tu molvi wala avatar laya hega uton aa burqa ??

Blackblood say kuch seekh lo

Jab aap wafaat payen ge to aap ke naam ke saath "Rehmat Ullah Allehi" likha jaye ge aur aap ke darbar ka naam "Loton wali sarkar" rakha jaye ga aur aap ke darbar per subha shaam Chadar charhane ki bajaye Lotay charhay jayen ge :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Janab Mirza Alim Fazil Lakeer ke faqeer Peer Muhammad Maulana Black Blood Naqshbandi Pharsalli Shareef saab :lol::lol::lol:

Mere aqeedatmandon se panga mat lena:confused:

Wallah EmO, the harresment is mutual, i give u example, once by mistake i entered a girls college to submit my cousins admission form coz she was to sick do so.

And u wont believe what verbal taunt's i was subjected to, that half an hour of my life was like horror movie revisited.

I still cant shake off those moment's from my memory, it was extream verbal abuse. :hang2::hang2::hang2:

Wallah EmO, the harresment is mutual, i give u example, once by mistake i entered a girls college to submit my cousins admission form coz she was to sick do so.

And u wont believe what verbal taunt's i was subjected to, that half an hour of my life was like horror movie revisited.

I still cant shake off those moment's from my memory, it was extream verbal abuse. :hang2::hang2::hang2:

Acha hoa , ainda aisi ghalti mat karna:coffee:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4031630498_0a6ca1f029.jpg

Lay ek tu molvi wala avatar laya hega uton aa burqa ??

Blackblood say kuch seekh lo

ab yeh din bhi dekhne the. BB se seekhna pre ga. :undecided:

Realist, i can see a clear chirstan cross sin in your Avatar. Now thats TF. You know what, Avatar is hindu language world, which refers to a deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and you chose christan sin...

Are you for real? I refuse to believe someone can be so paranoid and suspicious. Yes, you'd better stay inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom