What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lay fir sun sadi punjabi vee. Par fir tun vee Pashto bol ka vikha :partay:

i spent my childhood days in Parachinar and Kurram agency. The very first language i learned was Pashto.. But later on i forgot . I still remember my mom calling up the servant from whom i actually learned pushto and i use to say NoorBakss mama ghori de(my moms call you).

i still remember words like Dalta kena(sit here), Tikala khoray(want to eate bread.)

Je ne comprends pas le pachtou. S'il vous plaît parler en anglais

I thought this is Call girls thread. This has now become learn Pashto thread :lol:

We have used,

1) Urdu
2) English
3) Punjabi
4) Pashto
5) French
6) Arabic

all in one thread - so its more like a Learn languages thread now :lol:

I thought this is Call girls thread. This has now become learn Pashto thread :lol:

We have used,

1) Urdu
2) English
3) Punjabi
4) Pashto
5) French
6) Arabic

all in one thread - so its more like a Learn languages thread now :lol:

yeah ryt
mjhe nhn prhna:cry::cry:

In our house, i suppose in most middle class Indian houses u are taught since childhood to respect women .U see the behavior of ur mother and sisters which is pretty decent ,so u tend to believe most women at least from the middle class are of good nature and of high moral values.

Then u come to college ,and there is always some guy who insist that today most gals are "chalo" ,though u don't fully agree ,but u see activities of gals around and slowly start changing ur views that it might that women of ur families are good ,but there are many gals out there who are of cheap character.Some guys believe it more than others and they are usually the guys who stop their cars near lone standing gal to try their luck.This change in ur Psyche happening for past some time.The bad thing is negative outlook toward women is growing and women themselves are responsible for it to some extent.

:what:...:confused:..was a Joke.

I know but here is a Little correction:D

Pants: Refer to Under Garments but what you think a pant would be is called "Trousers".

But Aussies dont know the difference all they wear is Shorts and thongs:rolleyes:

So when you say that you need to look out for you pants it means something really funny:rofl::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom