What's new

ALL Eight SIMI terrorists who escaped from jail Shot Dead in an encounter

i dont have to ask admin . . . your modus operandi says it all.

BTW after the national drink i do my morning stuff in Indus/satluj/chenab river . . . which eventually is the major source of drinking water for most of our padosis . . so they endup drinking what i assume is a mix of our national drink and natural discarded fluids. makes u double high.

enjoy the cocktail
bi god ki kassdam aisa masaaledaar tarkke walla jawaab aaj takk nahi sunna PDF pe ... achha hai :sarcastic: :omghaha:

Haye Haye !!!

CwFswFbW8AAsiD8.jpg:large
Wow it didnt take long

yaum e soudh declared by awaard waapsee group , sikular adarsh liberal group anty moodee group and barkha , rana ayub and sagarika ghoose ;)

REQUEST TO GURUJI PLEASE DELETE THIS PIC THIS LOOKS A SAD PICTURE OF A WOMAN GOING WIDOW

I AM ALSO DELETING THIS ....

THANX GURUJI.

Last edited:
And that will send shivers in the spine in all those others that planning for something like this

Fake or not the encounter is justified given that they brutally murdered a police constable. there was also a news that his daughter's marriage was due in a month or so. Revenge to banta tha.

Who cares if it was fake or not.. fact is they killed a innocent constable brutally.. fact is they escape from prison.. if innocent why escape like a rat ? fact is they were terrorist from banned organization.. and fact is we dont need lessons from for green neighbour see who categories terrorist on two forms good and bad.. !!! every terrorist deserve a bullet.. now feed their corpse to pigs.. !!

A stupid example of fake encounter...jab pakistan ka kuch nai ker sakay to ab indian muslims pay zulm...anyways...they are laying foundation for carving another pakistan out of india...

escape from prison after being charged 4 terrorism and kill a warder then face the consequences. good job india :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom