What's new

All Churches must be destroyed! - Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I don't agree with him but every country has its own rules
when France banned neqab no one can tell them not to do so
and we are a country that applies a strict law and we believe our land is a holy land that would never share any peice of the land to other people
simple huh ?

France did what they did on the legality, nobody they said is allowed to walk in public place with his-her face hidden like gangster....yet muslims are fighting this verdict in the European court to have it overthrown.......any such move against saudi arabia?, which is already discriminating against miskeen momeens fron pakistan? Thir goal? When the oil is dpleted, they will earn from
Hajj n umra turism, some fifty billion USD apx, that will keep them going at UR expenses.....keep on keeping...
There is an adage in english....you can take the horse to the river, but can not make it drink....

Not really. Saudia has "foreign workers" who are Christians and not many citizens. Yes , few converts might be there under-ground but Saudis won't change their laws for these few people. Christianity only grew because it got 'lucky' and found 'the new world' to expand into. Had any Arab accidentally landed in Americas and had Arabs imperlized that continent , Christianity would be a much smaller religion as compared to today. No one needs to destroy churches to stop christianity. One must develop the logical skills of their masses though high-quality education...thats it.

Lol, you could say the same for every religion that exists today. If it weren't for the Arab and Turkish empires, then Islam wouldn't have spread nearly as far as it has done till today. ;)

C'mon my Christian friend...(or Hindu or Atheist whatever) ... No one defending Saudi Arabia here. I was just explaining the law to him. ANYONE that is not a Saudi citizen (whether Muslim or hindu etc) can not build ANY property...yes..ANY property..and Churches come under same law. There are many under-ground churches and Saudis know about them and they allow them..but you can not "build" a property (church) in KSA , if you are a foreign

This is the same intolerant saudia which exports copies of the quran to the west and even to tiny winy isand country like philipines for free, not only that, but this land of sauds, which is the gaurdian of mecca n champion of islam, sends fund overseas in billion of dollars to further the cause of islam....many of indian mosques rcv such clandestine funds. Moro liberation front in the philipines gets money n arms through saudis to maintain the grip on islam.

15 of the 17 us world trade center bombers were saudis....
Aramaco was saudi usa partnerhip.....
But what did king of saud said of usa...

"I summon my blue-eyed slaves anytime it pleases me. I command the Americans to send me their bravest soldiers to die for me. Anytime I clap my hands a stupid genie called the American ambassador appears to do my bidding. When the Americans die in my service their bodies are frozen in metal boxes by the US Embassy and American airplanes carry them away, as if they never existed. Truly, America is my favorite slave."
King Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz, Jeddeh 1993

This is betraying a friend n stabbing from behind.

France did what they did on the legality, nobody they said is allowed to walk in public place with his-her face hidden like gangster....yet muslims are fighting this verdict in the European court to have it overthrown.......any such move against saudi arabia?, which is already discriminating against miskeen momeens fron pakistan? Thir goal? When the oil is dpleted, they will earn from
Hajj n umra turism, some fifty billion USD apx, that will keep them going at UR expenses.....keep on keeping...
There is an adage in english....you can take the horse to the river, but can not make it drink....

Your argument is invalid. The Muslims in France fighting the case against the Niqab are French citizens and therefore France is their country. They are in no way responsible for what Arab Leaders do. French Muslims have equal rights as any other French citizens and they decided to take it to the court. If French wanted an authoritarian regime like Saudi, then French people would have voted for one. You are resorting to bigotry with you basis as Muslims vs the West. Real world is more complex than that.

Your argument is invalid. The Muslims in France fighting the case against the Niqab are French citizens and therefore France is their country. They are in no way responsible for what Arab Leaders do. French Muslims have equal rights as any other French citizens and they decided to take it to the court. If French wanted an authoritarian regime like Saudi, then French people would have voted for one. You are resorting to bigotry with you basis as Muslims vs the West. Real world is more complex than that.
The French did not voted to have an authoritarian government. They voted for a law. And if we are to go by the arguments here, said laws must be respected and obey, just as WHEN the muslims will vote into a law authorizing the destruction of Christian churches, all of you will be arguing for the same obedience. Convenient, no?

You have more then you realize they are just underground. Destroying the church buildings will not stop Christianity. Many have tried that approach through the centuries and Christianity ended up growing instead.
Now We know how Christianity is Spreading... Ur Shameless evangelist r getting Devotees by Paying them... I am a Hindu from India & I know very well how Christianity is Spreading in India... ur evangelist go all the way Birding Government Officers to get Temple Land... once they get that they start capturing the temple itself... Hundreds of Priests Give Anti-Hindu Speeches in India ... making Fun of Hindu Gods & Goddess...

if u say Islam is Bad then Christianity is Worse...

Once they Convert people in numbers they start destroying Hindu temples ... photo from Kerala India ... temple Destroyed by a Christian Fanatics ...

1208779862_5.JPG

1208779874_6.JPG

1208779828_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AUz

This is muslim brotherhood, just like pakistanis caring for kashmiri muslims, what are thier legal legs to stand on in their legal jurisprudence?

Why are blocks of muslim countries voting against india in the OIC?
Dont u know its muslim brotherhood?
A muslim is a brother to muslim.

Allah has made the relationship of the Muslim to a Muslim more sacred than any relationship, even that of blood, culture or nation. He has united us into one ummah, the Muslim ummah, and has made us responsible for each other. The relationship between the Muslims is a sacred one:
...A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. The piety is here, (and while saying so) he pointed towards his chest thrice. It is a serious evil for a Muslim that he should look down upon his brother Muslim. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in faith; his blood, his wealth and his honor. Sahih Muslim Book 31, Number 6219.

That was a western propaganda to defame Islam.

This is just one of the many news that were shared here, we defamed scholars and later came to know that it was fake. This news has been posted here before and also the Mufti sahab denied about giving any statement like that. These news are only reported in Wetern newspapers and die after few days and the person who claimed to have said either never come to know or they deny when they learn about these propaganda news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom