What's new

All American F-35s grounded worldwide

First mishap in 12 yrs. A jet that your China have yet to demonstrate even %50 capabilities. So by your reasoning, the J-20 are less costly and is a copy of a failed Russian project, that means it is going to be even worse than %50.
LOL.. Another loser comment. J-20 perform flawlessly and yet to crash like your overprice low quality F-35 and F-22. Made in America low like crap aircraft, scamming all the fools and making them paid over price plane.

I will not surprised you come with comment like J-20 not fully operation, rush product. Plenty of sourgrape cheapshot just to ease your wounded ego. :lol:

LOL.. Another loser comment. J-20 perform flawlessly and yet to crash like your overprice low quality F-35 and F-22. Made in America low like crap aircraft, scamming all the fools and making them paid over price plane.

I will not surprised you come with comment like J-20 not fully operation, rush product. Plenty of sourgrape cheapshot just to ease your wounded ego. :lol:
Of course the J-20 performed 'flawlessly'. All the PLAAF is good for are airshows and parades. Absolutely 'flawlessly'.

Of course the J-20 performed 'flawlessly'. All the PLAAF is good for are airshows and parades. Absolutely 'flawlessly'.
I know you are hurt, maybe you are now crying in one corner over your overprice crap "Made in USA" plane crashed.

J-20 is still flawless. better than high crash rate, heavy faulty low quality made in USA over price F-22/F-35. :lol:

That said, I still consider the current version of F-35 to be a poor dog fighter in WVR and not up to par against the likes of S-400 and A-100. It would have a tough time against latest S-35 backed by A-100.
Every time I read something like this -- I laugh.

What you are doing is taking the best of claims, from all sides, and putting them into a kind of virtual world and the outcome is predetermined, usually where the US lose despite the US military have the best combat record literally unmatched by anyone in the world in any arena of battle, especially post WW II where technology really takes the fore.

IJ-20 is still flawless.
You are correct -- at airshows and parades.

Every time I read something like this -- I laugh.

What you are doing is taking the best of claims, from all sides, and putting them into a kind of virtual world and the outcome is predetermined, usually where the US lose despite the US military have the best combat record literally unmatched by anyone in the world in any arena of battle, especially post WW II where technology really takes the fore.

And yet the US military has limitations dictated by the state of art of available technology. The easy progressions to technology were accomplished during the 1950s-90s. Today, the 'next level' that F-35 wishes to establish requires a huge investment. What we have today is what is possible with technology - it simply isn't good enough though.

You are correct -- at airshows and parades.

Corrected. Flawless in design, safety and operation unlike low quality overprice made in USA F-22/F-35. Result proves it. Its fact, your F-22 crashed and your F-35 crashed. Shabby job, low quality crap. :lol:

OMG, it must have hurt you badly, I am sorry. :enjoy:

Corrected. Flawless in design,
In the eyes of the clueless -- yes. Those flippity-flappity canards...:lol:

So far we have about 300 F-35s flying and up to now, they have been flying hard by REAL pilots. On the other hand, China have maybe 20+ J-20 and they have been flown gingerly.

Face it, buddy. Your PLAAF is a show horse, not a work horse. We have battle scars, you have baby bottom smooth skin.

In the eyes of the clueless -- yes. Those flippity-flappity canards...:lol:

So far we have about 300 F-35s flying and up to now, they have been flying hard by REAL pilots. On the other hand, China have maybe 20+ J-20 and they have been flown gingerly.

Face it, buddy. Your PLAAF is a show horse, not a work horse. We have battle scars, you have baby bottom smooth skin.
LOL.. Another cheapshot I know you will use. What kind of battlescar? Like thousand overkill for fighting over caveman Taliban and ISIS soldiers? What has F-22 and F-35 shot down of ISIS, Su-27 or Mig-23? The battle experience over last 10 years in fact help degrade USAF capabilities so badly instead of better spending time on training of fighting a modern aerial warfare. If war experience is so crucial over proper exercise and training. Tell me how Western Collation forces help defeated a battle harder Iraq Armed forces in 1991 Gulf War I who just finished a hard 8 years coventional warfare with Iran (1980 - 1988 ). If by your theory , given Iraqi vast years of fighting fresh of Iran, they shall have whipped Coalition forces easily?

I know you will use double standard and selective statement to fit where you like. :enjoy: If so, USAF shall be ashamed given their vast war experience and yet still design a faulty fighter or shabby workmanship in making of aircraft. :lol:

Wow ppl making fun of norway, the richest and happiest country in the world with the highest HDI of all......hmmm
I love and respect Norway man. But they are also a bit militaristic adventurist for the "peaceful"image they advertise. just saying.

And yet the US military has limitations dictated by the state of art of available technology. The easy progressions to technology were accomplished during the 1950s-90s. Today, the 'next level' that F-35 wishes to establish requires a huge investment. What we have today is what is possible with technology - it simply isn't good enough though.
Bro,

F-35 is way too advanced for even experienced pilots to get accustomed to, in short order. There is lot of silly propaganda circulating around - ignore it.

F-35 is great in all aspects and its DAS is something else entirely in comparison to standard IRST. Situational awareness of this Jet surprise almost any pilot who test it.

I want to see any Jet do this:

F-35 can kill ballistic missiles in boost phase.

F-35 have intercepted even terrain hugging cruise missiles in tests.

Last edited:
Bro,

F-35 is way too advanced for even experienced pilots to get accustomed to, in short order. There is lot of silly propaganda circulating around - ignore it.

F-35 is great in all aspects and its DAS is something else entirely in comparison to standard IRST. Situational awareness of this Jet surprise almost any pilot who test it.

I want to see any Jet do this:

F-35 can kill ballistic missiles in boost phase.

F-35 have intercepted even terrain hugging cruise missiles in tests.
J-20 can do it. This tech is not exclusive for F-35.

Back
Top Bottom