What's new

All American F-35s grounded worldwide

You mean happiest and richest person will not get scam or duped?

Ever heard of the story ' The emperor's cloth ' ? Lol...

No wonder Norway can be kept happy by being self deceiving. :lol:
Happy people because they are unaware of being scammed. Ignorance is bliss.

They put too much things in one basket that's why this is happening to F-35 @maximuswarrior

This is much more complicated. Don't take my word for it. All you need to do is Google F-35 and even the partner nations are critical. The F-35 is an epitome of redesign, test deficiencies, fixes, schedule slippages and cost overruns. This will remain the case for a long time to come.

Last edited:
Did they fly over Pakistan to their target? :- "The grounding comes after the Pentagon announced that a Marine Corps F-35B conducted the platform’s first-ever combat mission on Sept. 27. The Marine Corps' aircraft launched from the amphibious warship Essex, striking targets in Afghanistan".

So I see people who comes from countries that are far behind US in aviation and who knows next to nothing about aviation is making fun of something they do not know why is happening.

So I see people who comes from countries that are far behind US in aviation and who knows next to nothing about aviation is making fun of something they do not know why is happening.

LOL Look at this janitor beggar. You get your rear kicked every time you log into this site. Why don't you just for once shut up. For starter, you are not even an American LOL

Excuse excuse excuse...... Not for a project with such long timeline and so much money invested.

Project short of fund and delay is understandable. But not for F-35, it just a Ponzi scheme to scam members of their money and make US defence contractors pocket fatter.

Overprice and low quality. You don't get what u paid. :enjoy: Made in America is never the same.
I think the issues associated with F35 is the technology they are using are new and are being tested for the first time,, It will get mature after the time ... But they are the most advanced planes on the earth especially in sensor fusion except for stealth where F22 is way ahead and range where J20 is a monster despite of being a stealth plane ...

LOL Look at this janitor beggar. You get your rear kicked every time you log into this site. Why don't you just for once shut up. For starter, you are not even an American LOL
I have yet to see someone countering him with facts .I am sure you don't have 1% of his knowledge on the subject.

I think the issues associated with F35 is the technology they are using are new and are being tested for the first time,, It will get mature after the time ... But they are the most advanced planes on the earth especially in sensor fusion except for stealth where F22 is way ahead and range where J20 is a monster despite of being a stealth plane ...
I seriously have doubts on j 20.all we know about it is what Chinese claim .Russians with so much knowledge are not able to produce a decent 5 gen aircraft

First Class A mishap after 12 yrs of flight testing. So it is only caution that all F-35s worldwide be grounded until the cause of the mishap is found. This is standard procedure.

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/2013-05-14/m-346-fleet-grounded-pending-crash-investigation
Alenia Aermacchi said operational M-346 advanced jet trainers were grounded as a precaution following the May 11 crash of a company-owned prototype in northern Italy. It was the second crash of an M-346 pre-production aircraft; the first jet crashed off the coast of Dubai in November 2011 after appearing at the Dubai Air Show.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...ounded-half-of-its-fighter-jets-after-a-crash
The Russian air force grounded its entire fleet of Sukhoi Su-27 fighter jets on Thursday after a fatal crash near Moscow.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/helic...earlier-fault-that-grounded-apache-fleet-idf/
An initial investigation of Monday night’s helicopter crash, in which the pilot was killed and co-pilot was seriously injured, found that it was not connected to a rotor problem that grounded the entire fleet of Apache attack helicopters earlier this year, the army said Tuesday.
So just because the US followed standard procedure somehow that make the F-35 grounding extraordinary?

So now not only people who came from countries that are far behind US in aviation and know next to nothing about aviation, now they know nothing about basic Internet search as well. :lol:

I have yet to see someone countering him with facts .I am sure you don't have 1% of his knowledge on the subject.

I seriously have doubts on j 20.all we know about it is what Chinese claim .Russians with so much knowledge are not able to produce a decent 5 gen aircraft
That is why I am rating it on range only ... Even if it is not as stealthy as it is being claimed it must still be equivalent of F35 in stealth (which is medium stealth) ... but even if a plane of this size and range with air superiority features with medium level stealth is a huge threat for all other 4ht generation fighters ...

Even Typhoon, Rafael and Su35 will not be able to handle J20 in one on one basis ...

That is your problem on your poor knowledge of China military. By your theory, Russian having so much ship building knowledge from Soviet times, yet they can't even produced a modern destroyer since collapse of Soviet Union. While China is able to put a modern 12000tons destroyer with 112 VLS silo with latest X band integrated mast AESA radar into the sea. Soviet and Russia is history. They are not more great in producing cutting edge weaponery.They even need to buy a LHD from France which the deal end sour for them. More or less tells you something about them.

First Class A mishap after 12 yrs of flight testing. So it is only caution that all F-35s worldwide be grounded until the cause of the mishap is found. This is standard procedure.

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/2013-05-14/m-346-fleet-grounded-pending-crash-investigation

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...ounded-half-of-its-fighter-jets-after-a-crash

https://www.timesofisrael.com/helic...earlier-fault-that-grounded-apache-fleet-idf/

So just because the US followed standard procedure somehow that make the F-35 grounding extraordinary?

So now not only people who came from countries that are far behind US in aviation and know next to nothing about aviation, now they know nothing about basic Internet search as well. :lol:

Of cos, it extraordinary. Given the high price tag and so much money invested making this a very expensive export. M-346 is just a cheap trainer. The expectation cannot be high. Su-27 a good plane and not really expensive compare to many other project of its time. Your comparison is bad. Orange and apple are not the same.

I thought u always claim , " you get what you paid " ? With such high price per unit plus the lengthy time to get into service. High expectation is normal for it. Yet you rank its normal with other aircraft project which is much cheaper to produce and not so lengthy to get into service. Maybe indeed this plane and project is a lemon and over price, over hyped product. :enjoy:

If you paid alot of money for it, its human nature to have great expectation for it to operate flawless.

Of cos, it extraordinary. Given the high price tag and so much money invested making this a very expensive export. M-346 is just a cheap trainer. The expectation cannot be high. Su-27 a good plane and not really expensive compare to many other project of its time. Your comparison is bad. Orange and apple are not the same.

I thought u always claim , " you get what you paid " ? With such high price per unit plus the lengthy time to get into service. High expectation is normal for it. Yet you rank its normal with other aircraft project which is much cheaper to produce and not so lengthy to get into service. Maybe indeed this plane and project is a lemon and over price, over hyped product. :enjoy:

If you paid alot of money for it, its human nature to have great expectation for it to operate flawless.
First mishap in 12 yrs. A jet that your China have yet to demonstrate even %50 capabilities. So by your reasoning, the J-20 are less costly and is a copy of a failed Russian project, that means it is going to be even worse than %50.

First mishap in 12 yrs. A jet that your China have yet to demonstrate even %50 capabilities. So by your reasoning, the J-20 are less costly and is a copy of a failed Russian project, that means it is going to be even worse than %50.

A system this complex is bound to have problems - some of which may surface after many years in service.

Is it a good balance between price and performance? I guess given American financial prowess, and the American ideals of pushing the boundaries of what is possible, the question may be moot. Certainly, for any other nation, the price vs performance/benefit question would have been raised earlier. But the Americans do everything on another scale.

That said, I still consider the current version of F-35 to be a poor dog fighter in WVR and not up to par against the likes of S-400 and A-100. It would have a tough time against latest S-35 backed by A-100.

Back
Top Bottom