What's new

ALJAZEERA: Deaths as Indian troops open fire on Kashmir protesters

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1468215281.633994.jpg

RIP to the fallen heroes. May Allah grant them jannah:pakistan:

Last edited:
It is easy to look for scape goat rather than admitting ones own incompetence.
Sir, do u want us to bomb them back to stone age like u did in balochistan?
India has never used heavy weapons in kashmir, our men risk their lives by gettinh close in a fight just to avoid collateral damage.
Our men have lost lives protecting kashmiri civilians from these terrorists u sponsor.
Do u have any idea how much murder and chaos these terrorists caused during the prak of insurgency? They used to kill anyone who opposed them. Govt servants used to live in fear, political parties used to live in fear, hell they even killed a separatist for denouncing violence. If we remove IA from kashmir for even one day, kashmiris will be begging them to come back.

Clearly you are moron who needs to be dipped in acid to be washed. The people who died were civilians. Indian forces fired on an funeral procession which even a scum would do in their place.
Sorry Indian army don't shoot until its in danger. We all know what these so called processions do

You do realise that these are pictures of state police personnel, personnel who are drawn from the STATE'S LOCAL POPULATION!!So it's your very Kashmiri brethren you are cursing!!What a mthafcking moron you are.

The ones who fired were largely the state police and not the Army or the CAPFs!!You know what that means??That means it's Kashmiris firing upon and killing other kashmiris or should I put it this way - "The good Kashmiris, patriotic Kashmiris disposing of the rotten ones"!! :D

We all know how recruitment takes place in Indian occupied kashmir. I hardly doubt that doubt any of those policemen are from kashmir or muslims.

We all know how recruitment takes place in Indian occupied kashmir. I hardly doubt that doubt any of those policemen are from kashmir or muslims.

That's just your opinion amigo, not the fact!!And you folks are world renowned for your refusal to accept the real facts in favour of anything that suits your line of thinking, so I guess no matter what we say or what evidence we present to you, your opinion would remain unchanged.But still, just so you know, the policeman who got martyred after his vehicle was pushed by the mob into the Jhelum also happened to be a Kashmiri Muslim!!

That's just your opinion amigo, not the fact!!And you folks are world renowned for your refusal to accept the real facts in favour of anything that suits your line of thinking, so I guess no matter what we say or what evidence we present to you, your opinion would remain unchanged.But still, just so you know, the policeman who got martyred after his vehicle was pushed by the mob into the Jhelum also happened to be a Kashmiri Muslim!!

Look who is giving lecture to Pakistanis. You people are in state of false superiority ever since partition. Your policy is solely focused on to make other neighbourging states subserviant to india. Well big news for you people we didnt get independence from friangis so we can polish shoes of indian hindus.

21 civilians also died but i dont see you showing grevance over that tragedy which was completely intentional. Unfortunately whichever idiot thought it was a good idea to kill people to subdue will have shocker in coming days.

It is hurting Pakistanis like hell when their stooges are getting killed in Kashmir after all it is getting difficult for them to recruit new militants. These all are feeling pain now for Kashmiris, forget their atrocities towards Bengalis, Balochs as well Poor Afghanis. This is the reason I give a Damn for their Hypocritical sympathies.

It is hurting Pakistanis like hell when their stooges are getting killed in Kashmir after all it is getting difficult for them to recruit new militants. These all are feeling pain now for Kashmiris, forget their atrocities towards Bengalis, Balochs as well Poor Afghanis. This is the reason I give a Damn for their Hypocritical sympathies.
And when some incident involving a Pakistani Hindu takes place, just make sure you plug all your holes so no saffron smoke escapes.

There similar video documentary Aljazeera for Bloach freedom struggle.IF mods permit I can post it here
And i will pay you back with pictures of certain ladies holding placards exposing Indian army's well practised habits.

Clearly you are moron who needs to be dipped in acid to be washed. The people who died were civilians. Indian forces fired on an funeral procession which even a scum would do in their place.
Sir, what is a crowd control SOP in your country ??? And how do you deal with violent crowdes. Plz share we indian might learn few thing form you.

I might be wrong but I think similar thing happened in Pak in Apr 2016 where Force fired on Violent Protesting DOCTORS.

Last edited:
There similar video documentary Aljazeera for Bloach freedom struggle.IF mods permit I can post it here

You are welcome to create new threads.

Funfact is Balochistan is considered legal territory of Pakistan by every nation on earth including your bharat mata. First force your govt to say otherwise. Balls which you failed to create.

@Horus @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @WAJsal

Where does Balochistan came into picture in this thread?

Please take care of troll.

They're the kashmiri police... they're doing their duty by saving kashmir against brainwashed terrorists and their supporters. What would you do when the protesters attack you???? Its more than justified

Indian occupier are terrorists not kashmiris.

You are welcome to create new threads.

Funfact is Balochistan is considered legal territory of Pakistan by every nation on earth including your bharat mata. First force your govt to say otherwise. Balls which you failed to create.

@Horus @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @WAJsal

Where does Balochistan came into picture in this thread?

Please take care of troll.

Indian occupier are terrorists not kashmiris.
AL Jazeera was the darling of these Indian trolls when it aired interviews of Baloch rebels but now it has changed its story against them so they are butt hurt
same is the case in Dawn news channel. Indian trolls who have no life troll there on all stories that show Pakistan badly. they praise Dawn for its bravery and truth .. but the moment there is a story which shows India in an unflattering way.. same praisers change into wild hogs cursing Dawn for interfering into their country

Back
Top Bottom