What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

@defrank the annunakis are evil.... They are shapeshifter Reptilians who in human shape to fool humans.... The Elohim's already in israel and watching Reptilians movements....

I´m aware, I´m not too sure about the shapeshifting thing as there is a huge amount of desinfo regarding the issue but you never know..
..There is a huge cover up about this that´s for sure, and our future is doomed if we don´t realize what is going on, I believe you are from India, I think your government is just as freemasonic as ours and they are making sure your ancient knowledge is forgotten, taken away and never be told, in Spain we already have freemasonic societies on local governments and it´s getting worrying as nobody seems to wake the f***ck up

hmm - it looks like isro have hacked id of NeutralCitizen,

hmm - it looks like isro have hacked id of NeutralCitizen,

or it could neutralcitizen is working on his fav muscle relaxants :rofl:

I´m aware, I´m not too sure about the shapeshifting thing as there is a huge amount of desinfo regarding the issue but you never know..
..There is a huge cover up about this that´s for sure, and our future is doomed if we don´t realize what is going on, I believe you are from India, I think your government is just as freemasonic as ours and they are making sure your ancient knowledge is forgotten, taken away and never be told, in Spain we already have freemasonic societies on local governments and it´s getting worrying as nobody seems to wake the f***ck up

there is no cover up, today's media is very potent even if there was a hint then we would have got the wind, our universe is made up of dark matter & a light cant see through it, we humans are blind can only see with a light.

As the neutral citizen says if aliens really do exist, then all the religions have to be re-written.

@defrank there were Nuclear war 8000 years ago in india, spain, mexico, israel, germany and many more countries.... All of the proof been destroyed but the indian proof Still exist.... Nuclear war proof found in indus valley.... It was same radio active human bones that was similar to japan's nuclear war human dead bodies.... While mahabharata and ramayan too mentioned it.... Same thing will happen soon. This nuclear war was faught between humans and reptilians and the reptilians defeated humans before humanoids kicked reptilians out of earth (they came back again in form of annunakis the shapeshifter.) Infact whole rama empire and atlantis empire dissapeard.... We are near to witness same think again as we entering in Golden Age (which starting from 21st december 2012).... By the way must Watch Video of Elohim in israel.... They are here to protect us.... Super lightning spaceship of Elohim....
YouTube - UFO Over Mount Hermon, Israel 2012
YouTube - Jerusalem UFO Close Up !!! {best footage}

@defrank there were Nuclear war 8000 years ago in india, spain, mexico, israel, germany and many more countries.... All of the proof been destroyed but the indian proof Still exist.... Nuclear war proof found in indus valley.... It was same radio active human bones that was similar to japan's nuclear war human dead bodies.... While mahabharata and ramayan too mentioned it.... Same thing will happen soon. This nuclear war was faught between humans and reptilians and the reptilians defeated humans before humanoids kicked reptilians out of earth (they came back again in form of annunakis the shapeshifter.) Infact whole rama empire and atlantis empire dissapeard.... We are near to witness same think again as we entering in Golden Age (which starting from 21st december 2012).... By the way must Watch Video of Elohim in israel.... They are here to protect us.... Super lightning spaceship of Elohim....

propoganda, what interests aliens have in earth ? if they wanted it they would have it nothings stopping them.

@junk i have said that many times.... You can search it in my posts.... There are 70 types of Aliens landed on Earth. There are two types. One is Humanoids who made Humans and other group is Reptilians and Greys.... Humanoids want to save us all. Reptilians want to kill us for our negative energy blood and flesh.... The war between reptilians and humanoids are multi million years old. 3 previous human planets been destroyed by Reptilians. Humanoid dont want they destroy Earth.... Here is the biggest proof of war between these alien groups.... (humanoids and reptilians).... Must read....
Massive Reptilian Undersea Base Destroyed - 5.1 USGS Quake at Southeast Bay of Bengal - Andromeda Council
Andromeda Council: East China Sea 6.9 quake - undersea reptilian base destroyed - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com

@junk i have said that many times.... You can search it in my posts.... There are 70 types of Aliens landed on Earth. There are two types. One is Humanoids who made Humans and other group is Reptilians and Greys.... Humanoids want to save us all. Reptilians want to kill us for our negative energy blood and flesh.... The war between reptilians and humanoids are multi million years old. 3 previous human planets been destroyed by Reptilians. Humanoid dont want they destroy Earth.... Here is the biggest proof of war between these alien groups.... (humanoids and reptilians).... Must read....
Massive Reptilian Undersea Base Destroyed - 5.1 USGS Quake at Southeast Bay of Bengal - Andromeda Council
Andromeda Council: East China Sea 6.9 quake - undersea reptilian base destroyed - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com

you really need a good shagg mate, i mean you seriously need one.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

8000 years ago we defeated aliens armed with nukes with what? stones and clubs?

Check this guy also, very precise, he says there will be an explosion in the centre of the galaxy in the new cycle in December 21st
Indigo Merovingian | Facebook

@Baqai stones may be in america but indian empires and atlantis empires were alot ahead of what we are now.... india was super power of world. Please read my previous thread posts to learn more and also expand your thinking.... You are stuck in 3rd dimension. you need to change your thinking and accept the proofs.... Must read....
Ancient Atomic Wars - Best Evidence?
Ancient City Found in India, Irradiated from Atomic Blast -
@Defrank there will be explosion in our galaxy but it cant be predicted.... Atleast not exact date. But yes the dracolians has a technology to create small black hole and then to push huge meteor ashtroid towards planet.... By gravitational force on planet it exploids inside out.... Will they do that? Yes they will if our saviors (galactic command) dont stop them....

Indus valley is not in India.............

@loveicon you should say 'Not anymore'.... It was part of india in Ancient time. By the way did you even read what's inside link? Not only nuclear war evidence found in indus valley but also found in Rajasthan which now under scientists.... There even more powerful nuclear war evidence found but the biggest nuclear war evidence found is below mumbai.... Its believed its first nuclear war ever faught and its so huge that earth must have got damaged a bit.... It was 50,000 years old war. While 2nd nuclear war faught 8000 years ago around world but evidence still intact in indus valley and rajasthan.... 3rd nuclear war was on Japan by America and now get ready for fourth.... i have got the information i was looking for. You won't believe what i found out....

It's all BS there no life out in space no aliens because if there a life out of Earth she would be mentioned in the Holy Koran

@loveicon you should say 'Not anymore'.... It was part of india in Ancient time. By the way did you even read what's inside link? Not only nuclear war evidence found in indus valley but also found in Rajasthan which now under scientists.... There even more powerful nuclear war evidence found but the biggest nuclear war evidence found is below mumbai.... Its believed its first nuclear war ever faught and its so huge that earth must have got damaged a bit.... It was 50,000 years old war. While 2nd nuclear war faught 8000 years ago around world but evidence still intact in indus valley and rajasthan.... 3rd nuclear war was on Japan by America and now get ready for fourth.... i have got the information i was looking for. You won't believe what i found out....

dude - i don't have any objection on your views and belief but don't club up Pakistani areas as India's

Back
Top Bottom