What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

The Large Hadron collider is a technology Given by Greys to humans.... Do you know why? This technology invented by Sirians from planet sirus.... Reptilians stole the technology and used to destroy 3 planets.... Reptilians do it by creating small black hole and Use a Astroid to push it towards that Planet.... The gravitational force exploids the Planet from inside out.... Everything is set already.... Humans thinks they are prepared.... To be honest they cant match the Humanoids and Reptilians....

Like another brother from this forum said and I am going to copy what he said. It will be awsome if planet earth is attacked because it will unite us all. Wouldnt you guys love to see USA F-16/F-18, Pakistani JF-17 Thunder and Indian Mig-21 flying right next to each other to defend planet earth!

Like another brother from this forum said and I am going to copy what he said. It will be awsome if planet earth is attacked because it will unite us all. Wouldnt you guys love to see USA F-16/F-18, Pakistani JF-17 Thunder and Indian Mig-21 flying right next to each other to defend planet earth!

hum ne theeka le rakha hai world ka?:coffee:

i can't wait for this adventure....hell...it gives us a challenge in life.

so when they start eating us we have off from office ?:D i am hell tired from job they should start quickly :lazy:

Those Aliens are infact the JINN's they will come back as a God (Anti-Christ) (Dajjal).. Most people will fall for it and go to hell together with them.

@Axa you are right.... It is possible. The ALIEN in Quran means JINN.... there is a new humanoid alien race that docked in saturns Ring.... They contacted america and told them we from far away galaxy and Lost our planet in war.... They told america that give us place to live on Earth and we will give you Technology.... Some said that Humanoid aliens who docked near Saturn may be not Humanoids but must be shapeshifter Reptilians....
@Pakistanitarzan you want to fight aliens with F-16, F-18, Jf-17 and Mig-21s?.... Then must visit the links to see how many million years ahead are aliens....
ten Sectrets of Alien Science
Alien Abductions
Alien Abduction Medical Procedures

After few million years we achieved 3rd dimension.... It would take another few million years to be in 5th to 6th dimension.... While 4th dimension we have to step in to save planet Earth.... Pollution increasing rapidly and some studies shown that by 2022 we won't be able to breath on Earth.... Aliens will be forced to take action if we don't change. But America kept increasing pollution and soon india and china will join in....

i kept getting dreams of natural disaster.... It started since feb this year. In my dream i see tsunami, earthquakes, storms and volcano eruption and also plane crash.... In the end i can hear a voice saying be safe.... Am very possitive that Aliens already decided our fate.... They already done the Tests. They just want us to change and reduce pollution.... They want us to spread love and peace. i met Arcturians in my dream (it felt real and not dream).... Am trying to be in touch with Galactic commander Ashtar but still am not able to find right frequency (i will soon).... Check out our Fate.... This is just a preview of what will hit us soon.... It will shock u all....
YouTube - japan earthquake tsunami Real Ufo Ovni live sighting CNN 2011
YouTube - UFO fleet over Japan, after tsunami/Earthquake
YouTube - Clear UFO above Japan (21 March 2011)

i kept getting dreams of natural disaster.... It started since feb this year. In my dream i see tsunami, earthquakes, storms and volcano eruption and also plane crash.... In the end i can hear a voice saying be safe.... Am very possitive that Aliens already decided our fate.... They already done the Tests. They just want us to change and reduce pollution.... They want us to spread love and peace. i met Arcturians in my dream (it felt real and not dream).... Am trying to be in touch with Galactic commander Ashtar but still am not able to find right frequency (i will soon).... Check out our Fate.... This is just a preview of what will hit us soon.... It will shock u all....
YouTube - japan earthquake tsunami Real Ufo Ovni live sighting CNN 2011
YouTube - UFO fleet over Japan, after tsunami/Earthquake
YouTube - Clear UFO above Japan (21 March 2011)

irrefutable proof that isro22222 is certifiable .:rofl:

Alien does exist, but they are surely much more civilized than any Homo Sapien civilization, and our morality is still not high enough to grasp their advanced technology. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom