What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

@truthseer Am not here for you to believe me. Am here because i have been told to be online and to spread Truth about good energy.... Just spread the love, peace and see the magic of Cosmos energy.... You will be invited by Arcturians if you do exactly what i told u to do but By heart and mind.... Just dont say it or do it.... Believe in it and you will be Blessed and Protected.... PDF emiting alot negative energy that feeding Reptilians.... So i am here to spread the truth....
@Curioususer i missed the post i think.... Have you seen Reptilian? i tell you what happened with me.... Just a day after i met Arcturians at night after Meditation i went to sleep. Suddenly my Lights started flickring and i heard Loud voice of something like mix voice of Snake and crow.... It was loud and made me scared but i kept thinking about Arcturians and i smiled.... Suddenly i felt peace. It was the Reptilian that tried to harm me but it couldn't harm me due to my positive energy.... Reptilian tried to come close to me but it couldnt.... Same thing will happen with u when u leave the negative energy. Reptilian will try to scare u. If you try to download anything arcturians or humanoids plus all the positive energy mp3 or videos then reptilians will make u move and let u know u cant leave negative energy because without it Reptilian cant live.... Do you know What reptilian can give u? It can give u alot money, womens, long trips, high level post. It will give u name and fame and also Troubles, tension and in the end it will take ur life suddenly.... Michael jackson, tupac, snoop dog, lady gaga and nearly 99percent singers and hollywood are Reptilian worshipers including all top goverments world wide.... Michael jackson died and so did tupac and many are in Que to die sudden death.... Leave negative energy. Accept Positive energy and Live long and after we leave our Body we get heaven on Starship Athena....

We've never seen any alien activity here, so how can u be so sure? :disagree:

this would be a false flag mission by someone .... u people know tht for whom i talking abt

A truth atlast.... This movie must be funded by Goverment (my personal view).... We are alot near to know the Truth. 2012 to 2015 is the time we will know the truth.... This movie is based on our creator Humanoids....
Real UFOs - The latest UFO Videos and News photos ovnis ovni: Prometheus movie message - Aliens Created the Human Race & DNA
But isro222, in that movie aliens, our creator ,is portrayed as destructive rather than protective....it seems all aliens are bad including humanoids...

@Sajan that's why i have said its funded by Goverment.... Atlast goverment accepted that Humans were created by Humanoid aliens.... But Goverment of usa doesnt want aliens to rule us.... Already they team up with the Greys and the reptilians to fight our creators.... America is evil. Everything has to end one day and its America's number now.... America knows it and they already going to launch two wars.... One on humanoids (by the help of greys and reptilians) and 2nd war will be on Humans to reduce our Population.... FEMA already done preparation....

If the aliens do come humanity would unite to fight them.
Then within the first hour france would surrender. :rofl:
Afterwards half way through the war Italy would sell out humanity and change sides like they do in every war. :lol: :rofl:

Dinosaur were destroyed by Aliens because dinosaur were eating Humans.... Dinosaur were destroying eco balance of Earth. Dinosaur were created by Reptilians (the clever flying dragon race).... Humanoids wanted humans to rule but when they shifted from Mars to Earth the humans couldnt survive due to Dinosaurs.... So humanoids must had destroyed them. Eco balance is important for humanoids. Will they do same? The eco balance is disturbed (thanks to america the largest polluter).... Will Aliens destroy us? i think it will destroy bad nations who top in pollution.... What happened with the giants? The giant humans too were destroyed for 4th human race (thats we)....
Aliens killed the dinosaurs
YouTube - Ancient Giants and Cosmic Wars - April 20, 2011

Many farmers left their work because they were at huge loss when Alien's started abducting their Cows.... They told american goverment but goverment warned them to stop saying aliens abducted it or else they will arrest him and declare he a mental patient.... So farmers sold everything and moved towards city. America and greys did a deal. America wont stop abduction and for that America will get technology (bit by bit).... The Greys removes the Cows blood and juices because thats how Greys feed on them. Greys dont have any internal organs immune system.... So they live on Juices which they suck in by their skin....
Fbi files say 8000 cows mutilated & abducted: UFOs and ETs; Fbi files say 8000 cows mutilated & abducted (april 2011) The Ox-Files: 'Mass cow sacrifices ...
must watch Real Cow abduction caught on Cam by Farmer....
YouTube - Cow Getting Abducted by Aliens - 100% Real Footage [9 NEWS] (Full Vid)

I have joined the Greys and am helping them spread despair. Thank you for making me aware of my potential, isro

@truthseer pakistan is alot important nation for reptilians.... You know pakistan famous for wrong things around world.... Thats why i came here because i have told to spread the word about what will happen but it seems most pakistanis don't understand.... Same goes with few indians but pakistan is alot important for Reptilians.... Reptilians live on negative energy like panic, fear, depression, anger, hate, bad karma etc etc.... There is big connection between america, uk, pakistan and china....

Re: Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

wohooooo --- that will be so much fun fighting with Aliens.... I should start preparing myself to welcome them

@truthseer pakistan is alot important nation for reptilians.... You know pakistan famous for wrong things around world.... Thats why i came here because i have told to spread the word about what will happen but it seems most pakistanis don't understand.... Same goes with few indians but pakistan is alot important for Reptilians.... Reptilians live on negative energy like panic, fear, depression, anger, hate, bad karma etc etc.... There is big connection between america, uk, pakistan and china....
I know that which is why I'm helping them against our country and the people of Earth, they've promised me a huge plot of land along with a life time supply of food

Epic comment. Even aLIENS SEE Pakistan in bad light :lol:

Back
Top Bottom