What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should only believe in moon since Saturn was not discovered in time of prophet
we should avoid use iPad because it was not existing in time of prophet
long list "we should" that only stupid people are happy with

Funny, you're calling me stupid and you're mentioning the prophet in your post when I didn't even mention his name in my post.

Funny, you're calling me stupid and you're mentioning the prophet in your post when I didn't even mention his name in my post.

Guys plsssss......... dont bring religion in this thread.

Mods will close it.

We are having fun with zeebans and gootans here.

India and Pakistan are born to destroy each other :lol: Lets wait and see if a common enemy can unite them .

Not exactly; we created a country for ourselves because we wanted to be apart form you; different from you.
'We don't or didn't like you', to put it very simply; or alternatively, we wanted to thread our own future with our distinct culture and values.

However, Pakistan's creation wasn't meant as a gesture of harm to India at all; Jinnah wanted friendly relations with between the 2, of course before Nehru showed us that he's not the one meaning any good to us. He didn't even let us complete our country, how it was meant to be with all the main regions promised to us.

You don't have anyone but yourself to blame for all of this.

Official WWN site got attacked by goverment many times but it kept keeping us updated.... in the end american goverment stopped attacking the site (i believe WWN is american goverment site and not any private site. i think it was made to let humans know about aliens and make our self prepared bit by bit).... Here is the detail how zeeban ship attacked gootan ship and how FBI warned the lady to stop talking about aliens....
Wyzed | UFO OVER SOUTH CAROLINA | Weekly World News

Not exactly; we created a country for ourselves because we wanted to be apart form you; different from you.
'We don't or didn't like you', to put it very simply.

However, Pakistan's creation wasn't meant as a gesture of harm to India at all; Jinnah wanted friendly relations with between the 2, of course before Nehru showed us that he's not the one meaning any good to us. He didn't even let us complete our country, how it was meant to be with all the main regions promised to us.

You don't have anyone but yourself to blame for all of this.

Ho gaya banta dhar....... Ab apsi ranjish ka fayda to ye alien uthayenge hi.:laugh:

On serious note......

What ever happened,
Happened for good.

Whatever is happening,
Is happening for good.

And whatever will happen,
Will happen for good.

nothing is indistructible. we can pretend to be friendly to the aliens. and detonate a nuke as a welcome gift.

weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/44486/aliens-invade-volgograd/

There's been news from russia that may be UFO sightings caused recent plane crash in pakistan.... all alien has to do is jam the radars or communication or make the engine fail etc etc and plane itself would come down crashing.... There are so many reports of aliens trying to mess with planes but rarely they attack.... This proves that its zeebans ships. A pilot gets scared. Recently this year south korean passenger plane saw a UFO flashing lights.... All passengers got scared and then pilot saw a huge flash and then pilot saw all passengers were calm.... As if alien flash the light to make passenger calm.... It was zeeban ship telling passengers u are safe.... But incase of pakistan bhoja plane may be pilot got scared after watching UFO or may be it was Gootan ship coz people below ground said that plane already bursted in air and they saw huge fire around engines.... How could it be possible if pilot missed the runway? It should crash on ground and not catch fire up in air.... Russians knows very well because most aircrashes happens in russia.... They know very well whats going on. (although if indeed UFO caused bhoja crash than it must be zeeban ship because it was triangle in shape. Pilot must had got panic when he saw it or got confused due to bad weather)
Did a UFO cause the Pakistan 737 air crash? Reports suggest pilot may have been 'buzzed' by a triangular-shaped object before the accident | Mail Online

breaking news just my sources confirm the official language of zeebans is english and the official language of Gootan is russian but i am happy because i know both languages :devil:

Oh God... How the hell did India - Pak creation get in between aliens??? This suprises me. :lol: Some guys just can't ever shutup..

BTW, OP.... What did Gootans evolve from? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom