What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest goverment is right.... What will humans do knowing about superior alien race.... All we can do is get panic.... Aliens killing humans like as if we are insects.... You can see what aliens did to 9 russian hikers.... i wish zeebans destroy the gootans.... Gootans been threatning humans since long and the waiting for backup from mothership.... i hope u have seen what gootans did to 9 hikers
YouTube - UFO Attacks & Kills 9 Hikers In Russia For Real Pictures

To be honest goverment is right.... What will humans do knowing about superior alien race.... All we can do is get panic.... Aliens killing humans like as if we are insects.... You can see what aliens did to 9 russian hikers.... i wish zeebans destroy the gootans.... Gootans been threatning humans since long and the waiting for backup from mothership.... i hope u have seen what gootans did to 9 hikers
YouTube - UFO Attacks & Kills 9 Hikers In Russia For Real Pictures

Maa kasam, ye to s**l* had hai. Man gaya mai bhai tere ko.

Are you some short of comic writer??

Russia too in the past hide alot about Aliens.... i like putin. The way he speaks openly makes him the man. When zeeban came inside russia then NASA contacted putin and told him zeebans are friendly and want to protect humans from gootans. Putin replied saying i dont care zeeban or gootans. i will smash their heads if they dont leave russia. Putin is very open about aliens.
Here is the real story about what happened to 9 russian hikers. They had internal injuries but no external injuries. Their cloths were radioactive and they all died shocking death. Felt sad for the female students.... They were no threat to gootan but yet gootans killed them.... u can imagine how gootans will attack humans.... Check here (real story with the pictures.)
DID ALIENS KILL 9 COLLEGE STUDENTS IN 1959

hope the alien mothership will crash in china, so we can get alien technology.
and then we will take planet gootan in the future.

lol indian will cry about your copying alien ship.

Russia too in the past hide alot about Aliens.... i like putin. The way he speaks openly makes him the man. When zeeban came inside russia then NASA contacted putin and told him zeebans are friendly and want to protect humans from gootans. Putin replied saying i dont care zeeban or gootans. i will smash their heads if they dont leave russia. Putin is very open about aliens.
Here is the real story about what happened to 9 russian hikers. They had internal injuries but no external injuries. Their cloths were radioactive and they all died shocking death. Felt sad for the female students.... They were no threat to gootan but yet gootans killed them.... u can imagine how gootans will attack humans.... Check here (real story with the pictures.)

Ok give me both zeebans and gootans no. I will talk to them. give me.

By the way...... did you wash your hand?

No offense
US will sanction against aliens
China will warn aliens
N korea Inter planetary Ballistic missile test failed
Iran says it has developed defense against alien UFO's and can redirect them
Israel asks other countries to get ready to fight with aliens
India asks alien support for UN permanent membership
Pakistan to block alien supply routes because of UFO attacks

:rofl:
best comment so far

one mysterious thing noted that i tried to search wikipedia about gootans and zeebans but didnt find. Can someone help me.

And......and.......India and Pakistan are going to join and distroy them.

one mysterious thing noted that i tried to search wikipedia about gootans and zeebans but didnt find. Can someone help me.

search google and you will find a big load if bull on the subject.

I'll punch an alien in the face.

or

I'll swear at the Alien in Punjabi so bad, he will cry and go fly into the sun.

Big difference between zeeban and gootan ship is the zeeban ship has alot different types of shapes.... Like lights will look like circle, triangle, diamond shape, oval shape etc etc.... But the gootan ships are bright spheres shape (same seen on near saturns ring and planet sun).... Same seen in 1959 when the 9 russian hikers were killed brutaly.... There cloths were high on radiation and there were not external injuries. All were internal injuries and they all died shocking death.... One of 21 year old russian female's tongue was missing and others head was crushed but rest of them died internal injuries and there were no external injury.... That shows the technology gootans developed being on planet earth since long.... They just waiting for the mothership.... By the way check the 3rd link for full details. Its exactly what U.N Said about gootans ship. They told its spheres and alot bright while friendly zeebans ship is alot beautiful flashing lights.... Check 3rd link here

I don't think the aliens are here to get our resources or to take over and live, if they are indeed here. They could've just bombed us with asteroids, nukes or a railgun.

I think they merely want to hunt us for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom