What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah I wonder why MODs haven't del this thread :D having some extraterritorial fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Proofs are everywhere:cry:
baby-facehugger-alien.jpg

We come in peace
alien-2776.png

how come the Mods haven't closed this stupid thread till now? :)

When we see kids we give them chocolates.... When zeebans see kids they take them for tour in universe.... 4 kids been abducted in day light and around over 75 peoples saw it.... A UFO came and bright blue light displayed over kids and the UFO sucked kids up inside ship.... They then pinch them with tiny needles on their cheeks and it didn't made kids fear.... (i think they pinch their cheeks so kids can handle G Force or may be to ease their fears).... After showing them universe the kids been returned to earth in 3 days.... Must read
UFO ABDUCTS 4 CHILDREN - ARGENTINA DATABASE

Man you still going on with this give it a rest now will ya

There are reports that indeed Aliens are angry to what we did to Earth.... And they might take action by reducing earths half population.... But will they really do that? i don't know.... I did heard that america, india and china will take permission from Aliens for mars and moon man missions.... It seems they not letting humans to travel out of earth.... Same thing happened in 1969.... Read full interview of What did really happened on moon....
WeN2K.com/UFOs on the Moon<br><i>The Smoking Gun for the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life!</i>
U.F.O. And Reported Extraterrestrial On Moon And Mars

ohhhhhh whyyyyy? the world was gonna end in December anyway, why do the world has to end one month earlier.

Its believed that there were secret war faught between humans and aliens.... But i doubt it. It wasn't human.... It was gootans and zeebans fighting war while zetans been victim of it.... Zetans are the one caught in large numbers by humans.... Zetans are alot similar to humans and not that advanced compare to zeebans and gootans.... By the way zeebans are more pro democratic while gootans seems communist..... Gootans don't want to share anything with humans, zeebans and zetans....
YouTube - There is a secret war being waged in Space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom