What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will call NASA HQ tomorrow during business hours and ask about this. I tried today but it was past operating hours...

Even the Guardian is posting this...

Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists | Science | The Guardian

Rising greenhouse emissions could tip off aliens that we are a rapidly expanding threat, warns a report

Anthropogenic climate change advocates are holding their heads in dismay,

The number ONE driver for climate change skepticism is this kind of over-the-top, hysterical, doom and gloom blabbering by 'scientists'.

Rising greenhouse emissions could tip off aliens that we are a rapidly expanding threat, warns a report

Anthropogenic climate change advocates are holding their heads in dismay,

The number ONE driver for climate change skepticism is this kind of over-the-top, hysterical, doom and gloom blabbering by 'scientists'.

I believe the Earth is actually cooling as we are supposed to be on the brink of another cycle of a mini ice age? Not so sure but i think that's how it is.

good. Aliens too :D
Del the dam thread

Abhi yeah kisna bola???, wohi calender jisne bola tha 2012 is end of life on earth??:lol:

The Question is why Aliens teaching humans about Law of universe? Are they angry that humans destroying planet Earth? May be they fear what if Planet earth explodes then it might harm galaxy?.... Read here how aliens are in touch with indians.... It seems they warned all major economys....
India to annouce UFO's are REAL

Everything is confusing.... Is america + U.N Telling us all truth? What if there is just one Alien race? Did that Alien race warned america + U.N To look into global warming? And then america + U.N Refused it?.... What if the Alien ship shot dead in space and over south carolina was indeed shot by Super weapon blue beam by U.N?.... What if may be indeed theres war going on between Aliens and Humans (U.N)?.... May be U.N Thinking blue beam can tackle the superior alien race? That would be a suicidable.... It will be biggest mistake.... There are alot question and answer we would get only by August to december.... The way obama told media that first he would look how Aliens are like and then only he would ring the alarm bell.... U.N Has no right to provoke aliens.... By doing that they putting human lifes at risk.... i even heard that most people in america already hiring man to build bunkers underground.... My biggest worry is are Aliens already found a way to eliminate humans out of earth? Japan told aliens took control over their sea.... Than u know biggest tsunami hit japan and killed many.... UFO's were seen over nuclear plant which was leaking due to earthquake tsunami.... Why even when earthquake came in india the UFO was seen.... What are they doing? Did they the one doing some kind of test to eliminate humans by natures power? Or they just making sure that humans are not hurt? Too many questions.... We need to wait untill August to december....

UFO in Lahore Pakistan.... It seems Zeebans are everywhere.... Are they displaying Lights of Friendship and peace or its a warning.... We won't know until august to december....
YouTube - Cantt lahore pt2 UFO PAKISTAN
YouTube - UFO seen above Lahore, Pakistan

Bas kar yaar ab bahut ho gaya...... Kya kiya kya hai in alien logon ne tere sath.

How come you know so much about them.......... Is there any pain or grief hidden inside your heart, that you want to share with us. Share it.

We are here to support you.

Guys the news is from 2011 which means that November date has already passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom