What's new

Ali Haider Gilani abducted

i am saying the same thing....TTP is so not responsible...verna ek large, powerful explosion hota patriots..kuch tattoo aaker abduct nahi kertay..munnay gilani ko....personal rivalry bhi hoskti hai jaisay shahnawaz bhutto case....

At the time of elections why their rival did this to give them chance to rise sympathy ........

Why would anyone want to abduct him, he's practically unheard of, the other one i believe called Musa seemed to be the one in headlines.

and Pakistan have issued a warning to its citizens to exercise extreme caution in India :omghaha:

I hope they find him soon.

What happened to Salman Taseer's son. It has been almost 2 years now since he was kidnapped.
there was a false news of him being released broadcasted by ARY news, however as it claimed by the Wife he is still in captivity and don't know about his whereabouts

At the time of elections why their rival did this to give them chance to rise sympathy ........

mad with hatred,jealousy.....not in a state to think that this abduction might benefit him....they have kidnapped him!i think~!

Why would anyone want to abduct him, he's practically unheard of, the other one i believe called Musa seemed to be the one in headlines.

windy he was an election candidate who got abducted..

mad with hatred,jealousy.....not in a state to think that this abduction might benefit him....they have kidnapped him!i think~!

windy he was an election candidate who got abducted..

Give me reason for his abduction .................

That is a really sad development. I hope he is recovered soon.

So suffice to say rather than some terrorist, most likely a rival political faction may be involved.

Exactly....TTP is out of it...we all know how TTP works..if we are expecting TTP then a loud explosion..killing many civilians,women and children rather than sending some "tattoos" for abduction....I am 100% sure that this is the case of personal rivalry
PPP history is evident...we have Shahnawaz case as an example....

Give me reason for his abduction .................

maybe someone else in gilani's family(maybe a cousin) wanted to get party ticket...and instead Gilani's youngest son got it...so in order to ease his frustration,he abducted him...just a theory...

May he be recovered soon putting an end to the chaos but we cant rule out the possibility of zardari being involved in this without the consent of gilani family as sympathy vote politics is what PPP is living on for past 3 decades..South punjab is very imp for ppp to have some visibility in elections results.

Why abducting? I mean, they used BB as an excuse to rob the nation for 5 years. Now abduction? I had expected that Bilawal would have sacrificed his father... After all, thieves never trust anyone. I had to smile when I saw ppp add. He is better candidate then Nawaz, Imran and others cause he is 24 and others are 60+... Either Pakistani are idiots or they deserve this...

May he be recovered soon putting an end to the chaos but we cant rule out the possibility of zardari being involved in this without the consent of gilani family as sympathy vote politics is what PPP is living on for past 3 decades..South punjab is very imp for ppp to have some visibility in elections results.

well said....i agree.......I am telling you they will even try to get benefit of this incident...

RIP to the one who is dead. I have no sympathies for Gilanis whatsoever. If he comes home before elections then it was PPPPs plan to get votes through sympathy of their illiterate voters who are still hungry for roti kapra makan after 5 years of black rule.

Why abducting? I mean, they used BB as an excuse to rob the nation for 5 years. Now abduction? I had expected that Bilawal would have sacrificed his father...

nah....this case seems reciprocal to past scenario....here zardari wanted to sacrifice his son...who run away....:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom