What's new

Ali Haider Gilani abducted

I hope he is will and is freed soon.

Youth of PPP and Gilani family started to support PTI....

https://www.facebook.com/syedmidhatg

901214_10151581755592822_733091395_o.jpg

DUKH GILANI DA....
VOTE IK DA....

Laptop shahbaz da
dukh gilani da
vote imran da.

:P :P :P Musa shouting they weren't provided adequate security. Why would the GOVT provide them security? who the hell do they think they are? why didnt they take musa?

Laptop shahbaz da
dukh gilani da
vote imran da.

:P :P :P Musa shouting they weren't provided adequate security. Why would the GOVT provide them security? who the hell do they think they are? why didnt they take musa?

Exactly.... who the hell they are,,,, ab to papa g ka raj bhi nae....:woot:

Laptop shahbaz da
dukh gilani da
vote imran da.

they might not be but there father was, and as reported he was present in the meeting too, so where was his Security Detail?
am not taking side but stating facts.....btw Gilani was on T.V just now, he said elections will be held and they won't sabotage the elections....PPP shaheedon ki party hai......ab mein aur kiya kahoon....baqi aap log samjh gaye ho gaye....:whistle:

Nah...his driver and secretary got killed, surely PPP isn't that evil!

fatman17 is right.

If that's not true then there should be no tears and sorrow because flood victims also cried, beloved of 82 dead bodies also cried 4 days on the road and there are many examples of brutal behaviour of PPP during Gilani so then PPP paid no sympathy and now there is no man to tear for them.

I hope he is found alive and return home safely .. if not his brother have clearly said they will let elections happen in Multan

What actually they want with this stunts.

Every other day something so huge and random has been happening this election season, its really hard to predict what's going to happen next. Who knows, maybe the next government will be made up of independent candidates.

Interesting what kind of respect you want to pay to situation.
If death of innocents didn't bother PPP government than why this incident should bother anybody.

I don't care for the son of Gilani, but two other people died and some got injuries.

And this is the difference b/w us and PPP.

ECP should take notice of 'threats' by Gilani's sons: PTI vice-chairman
MULTAN: While condemning the kidnapping of former prime minister Yousaf Raza Gilani’s son, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) vice-chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi said the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) should take notice of the statements issued by the brothers of the victim.
Ali Haider Gilani – Gilani’s youngest son – was kidnapped after an attack on a Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) gathering in Multan.
“If we don’t get my brother by this evening I will not let the elections happen in my area,” his brother, Musa Gilani, had said in televised comments.
The PTI vice-chairman while speaking to The Express Tribune said that Gilani’s sons were threatening other candidates through this statement, and such talk was irresponsible.
“The PTI consider it as a direct threat to all other candidates contesting elections, especially from Multan,” he said.
He further said that the PTI will not let the PPP suspend elections in any constituency throughout the country because of this incident.
“I will also personally write to the returning officer about my grievances,” he added.
ECP should take notice of ‘threats’ by Gilani’s sons: PTI vice-chairman – The Express Tribune

Pakistani politician after losing power always used the same excuse over and over again. we couldn't do any thing cause the General sahib kick me out new slogan. I couldn't do any thing cause i was kidnapped please vote for me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom