What's new

Ali Haider Gilani abducted

yup...the youngest one who was a useless in their politics,but now comes handy in sympathy gathering...
These are the people who have the money and capacity to keep private army....Why they failed to provide security to one of their own?

Even if he is abducted for real for real, I for every inch of me no matter how hard I try I cant find an inch of sympathy for that family. Non what so ever. All I could think of thousands of dead Pakistanis, and these dudes b@stard of a father playing politics on their dead bodies.

we dont care about our corrupt leaders, us the public arent safe right now so our politicians deserve this.

Rightly put, the politicians specially these guys didnt give an ounce of a chit to the problems of the common man. Why should I care about this family just because he is a damn politician.

Moosa Gilani crying on tv for his brother and begging for his safe return. Hmm, what about when people were executed in Karachi and their loved ones cried on tv, did the gulanis blink and eye? What about when terrorist blew up people in Peshawar, cities of Punjab and towns and villages of KPK? Did the Gulanis pay heed to the cries of the relative? And the bloodbath in Blochistan at the hands of BLA, did the Gulanis care for people of Blochistan?

Today, their brother gets kidnapped and they cry lack of security, what kind of security did the Gilanis' provide to regular Pakistanis?

I am so sick of these politicians and their constant problems.

Do us all a favour and f**k off.

We need people who will be in the background and run a country efficient and smoothly.

Not these criminals who's past is always haunting them.

علی نہ ملا تو ملتان میں الیکشن نہیں ہونے دیںگے :موسیٰ گیلانی

Moosa Gilani crying on tv for his brother and begging for his safe return. Hmm, what about when people were executed in Karachi and their loved ones cried on tv, did the gulanis blink and eye? What about when terrorist blew up people in Peshawar, cities of Punjab and towns and villages of KPK? Did the Gulanis pay heed to the cries of the relative? And the bloodbath in Blochistan at the hands of BLA, did the Gulanis care for people of Blochistan?

Today, their brother gets kidnapped and they cry lack of security, what kind of security did the Gilanis' provide to regular Pakistanis?

Apparently we are expendables to themselves they are not.

All Pakistani politicians shall be dropped in middle of desert and when they return.... sent them back again.

These acts severely damage Pakistan's reputation and the public conscience in general.

If the leaders are not safe, the public can never be.
Hopefully he will be recovered soon and safe.

He is not our leader....aj se pehly to kisi ne nam bhi nahi suna iska....

Does he have a private army or is he a RAMBOO? or perhpas drug dealers will come to support him!

Does he have a private army or is he a RAMBOO? or perhpas drug dealers will come to support him!

How many seats does multan carry if mr rambo shuts down multan.

Laptop shahbaz da
dukh gilani da
vote imran da.

:P :P :P Musa shouting they weren't provided adequate security. Why would the GOVT provide them security? who the hell do they think they are? why didnt they take musa?

yeh cheetay....yeh hui na baat.....yeh log tu khud criminals hain.....

Epic.......:rofl: but v should add the word CORRUPT before politicians... nae....:what:

lol....more than that...they are blood sucking bats....who make pseudo promises to get votes.....they are connoisseur of lies...their actions are reciprocal to their beautiful words:sniper:

he is a goddamn blood sucking monster who will bring jinx of corruption to his people instead of prosperity and power...:sick:

.yeh log tu khud criminals hain.....

agreed 5 saal hum martay rahay hai. countless people died of hunger,countless people jumped from the Minar-e-Pakistan, Many died in terrorism and floods. riots were everywhere and now when there own son or brother is kidnapped they are crying. You know you ignore the Awam the Awam ignores you.

Pakistani politician after losing power always used the same excuse over and over again. we couldn't do any thing cause the General sahib kick me out new slogan. I couldn't do any thing cause i was kidnapped please vote for me :rofl:

their techniques are now boring....they need to plan new dramas....:D

agreed 5 saal hum martay rahay hai. countless people dies of hunger,countless people jumped from the Minar-e-Pakistan, Many dies in terrorism and floods. riots were everywhere and now when there own son and brother is kidnapped they are crying. You know you ignore the Awam the Awam ignores you.

Very nice post.....yeh log hamara dukh kiya janaein...??

28791d1326145268-jo-sota-hay-wo-khota-hay.jpg

As you know if what I mean......:angel:

See what @Aslan is saying.
100% agreement with his stance.

The media should do the usual media trial of the case, adn find out if he was really abducted or not.
The Feudal lords have a huge personal militia with them on pretext of security.

Lastly, the media should show that PM Yousaf Raza Gillani was in power for about 4 years, and he helped fester a country where his own sons are not safe, let alone general public.

I hope a chopped , sac corpse arrives soon. Let them feel the pain the poor people have felt for too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom