What's new

ALGERIA SCARED OF MOROCCO

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
https://ledesk.ma/2018/04/23/lalgerie-inquiete-de-la-commande-du-maroc-de-nouveaux-f-16-washington/
Since I was forbidden to reply in the Moroccan post, regarding Algeria being worried about a supposed Moroccan's order of an additional batch of F16 as reported by LeDesk and posted by @HannibalBarca
Algeria was worried by the Moroccan Fremm, by the Mirages, by the F5, by the spying satellite , by the Abrams, by the Tadjine, the water, the babouches, by the octagenerian FAR soldires, by the mule used to carry fuel,
I can't any Algeria's worries from Morocco ...but one: the AIDS pandemic that eating her inhabitants from the little toddler to the smicar..Since it became the North African Thailand of all the sick and deprived smicar of the EU and the perverted of the GCC and Israel.

bled el3atayeen.jpg
bled el3atayeen.jpg1.jpg

bled el3atayeen.jpg2.jpg

Med VI, son of H2 who was fathered by of Al Glaoui..Even the being formed Prince is fathered by someone else than M6 , who's sexual orientation is well known throughout the world
here the real grandfather of M6, The father, and the supposed to be grandfather.

bled el3atayeen.jpg3.jpg

Nice cryptic post , need some more background on the beef between Algeria and Morocco I have to admit do not know much on this segment

Nice cryptic post , need some more background on the beef between Algeria and Morocco I have to admit do not know much on this segment
There is no beef between Algeria and Morocco, but Morocco thinks there is one and they don't loose one opportunity to accuse their neighbor for anything that ails them...
Morocco gave Hillary $12 million for her reelection and Trump won... And Trump is Trump, he doesn't forgive easily the ones who sided against him...With Iranian saga and the position of the US and her lapdog Khalledji, Morocco thought that jumping on their wagon might get him closer the US administration...
We lived with Morocco's creazy behavior for the past 15 years, because Bouteflika refusal to admonish the Morocco's behavior.. That time is about to end...and consequences to Morocco will be dear.

Morocoo is the quietest Arab country there is hardly ever any news from Morocoo
May be we don't notice it that much out in Asia as it is just so far away from Asia

I was not even aware they even have a military

well, to put in simple its more like a Kashmir issue... algeria sponcers a movement in place which is occupied by morocco

you would be surprise but there are no two Muslim countries that live side by side and dont have serious problems..

algeria, you need jf-17s..lol

Ummah soviling it's problems as jahils do
the concept of ummah only exists in pakistan

Facinating claim

Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia / Egypt / Turkey home of belly dancing but so much difference in interpretation

If only we were a bit off to the African side closer to Turkey side we would have also inherited some cultural customs

The only draw back would have been that we would have been an ex-french colony (Except Turkey of course)

:coffee:

Last edited:
well, to put in simple its more like a Kashmir issue... algeria sponcers a movement in place which is occupied by morocco

you would be surprise but there are no two Muslim countries that live side by side and dont have serious problems..

algeria, you need jf-17s..lol

the concept of ummah only exists in pakistan
I totally agree with your bold.

Facinating claim

Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia / Egypt / Turkey home of belly dancing but so much difference in interpretation

If only we were a bit off to the African side closer to Turkey side we would have also inherited some cultural customs

The only draw back would have been that we would have been an ex-french colony (Except Turkey of course)

:coffee:

Yes And Had We Been A French Colony There Would Have Been No Cricket:fie::fie::fie:

Morocoo is the quietest Arab country there is hardly ever any news from Morocoo
May be we don't notice it that much out in Asia as it is just so far away from Asia

I was not even aware they even have a military
Morocco became Egypt of the Maghreb, at least against Algeria...He inoffensive like a slug, but slimy...and one of this days, it will get stepped on...Understand, me, I am talking about the Makhzen the king's base of power, not the Moroccans whom we consider an extension of us, Algerians.

kissing the hands of a kid and salute him ? WTH did i have seen i though slavery was ended 200 years ago

kissing the hands of a kid and salute him ? WTH did i have seen i though slavery was ended 200 years ago
Sad...but that is nothing comparing to what the citizenry is enduring under the Monarchy..

Morocco%20King%20AFP.jpg

Morocco's king is certainly very lucky to be not in any major war for long time

EMAM_816875362.jpg

Seems like an approachable figure
Picture below was a cleaning in streets , who came to greet the king
Seems like the King was ok with allowing the person to mingle

Photo-of-King-Mohammed-VI-With-Moroccan-cleaner-in-Paris-Goes-Viral-1.jpg

However morocco is one of thos super quiet Muslim nations that you don't hear much about other then tourism

Last edited:
Muslims scaring Muslims now thats breaking news!

Muslims scaring Muslims now thats breaking news!
Just a joke, I wrote the the thread to answer a dumbass Egyptian and A Tunisian ...because I was forbidden to write anything on a Moroccan or an Egyptian thread.
Algeria is the least worried about her western neighbor...all she had to do is let loose the Sahraouis on Moroccan troops and that will be the end of Morocco.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom