What's new

France has sold two spy satellites to Morocco in 2013

@MarkusS
So,those satellites have been sold by France.
Our Minister of Defence (Jean Yves le Drian) went to UAE for sell those satellites.
We sold satellites to Morocco too.
That's All.

Where was "Ursula Von der Leyen" ? :omghaha:

The board of directors of Airbus had to agree with this. France only brought the business on the table. The satellites are sold from Airbus, a EU corporation. :) The only satellite France build is running woth hot air and called Hollande 2

@MarkusS
So,those satellites have been sold by France.
Our Minister of Defence (Jean Yves le Drian) went to UAE for sell those satellites.
We sold satellites to Morocco too.
That's All.

Where was "Ursula Von der Leyen" ? :omghaha:

Can you sell us these sats too? :/

@Yzd Khalifa
yes but it's the Americans who earn all contracts with your country o_O

No, here are some recent examples:

DCNS, Thales, MBDA win billion-euro defense contract to upgrade Royal Saudi Navy vessels

Saudi Arabia pledges $3bn to Lebanese army - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

And here is what's been said about the Saudi-Franco defense cooperation recently:

France tries to supplant US as Saudi Arabia's arms supplier - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Even Iran is crying about it:

PressTV - France derails N-talks for Saudi arms deal: Iran MP

@Gabriel92

Also, let me remind you about what took place during Hollande's visit to KSA:

KSA with France sail towards the ocean and space

Last edited:

They only need good Air Defence(Low, Medium and High Altitude), Surface and Submerge Defence systems from China or EU.

KSA and other GCC countries should help Lebanon and Palestine in developing Hospitals(Separate for MALE and FEMALE) in each and every area of their cities and villages along with Medical Universities(Separate for MALE and FEMALE) with these hospitals.

Also they should start working on (Separate for MALE and FEMALE)
Kindergarten, Schools, High Schools and Universities.

Weapons won't help them at all.

Apart from Universities, every single project you mentioned were granted to the Palestinians. A number of social projects were carried in Lebanon as well.

They only need good Air Defence(Low, Medium and High Altitude), Surface and Submerge Defence systems from China or EU.

KSA and other GCC countries should help Lebanon and Palestine in developing Hospitals(Separate for MALE and FEMALE) in each and every area of their cities and villages along with Medical Universities(Separate for MALE and FEMALE) with these hospitals.

Apart from Universities, every single project you mentioned were granted to the Palestinians. A number of social projects were carried in Lebanon as well.

Give them what I have described. It will really help them. Bridges and other development can also be done by UN or EU Orgs.

Can you sell us these sats too? :/

Very hard in the current situation. Merkel is in alliance with SPD who want less high tech exports to Saudi Arabia.

Why should we fund hospitals, schools and universities that are separate for male and female? Thats complezly against any social development and does not reflect our culture. We should not fund anything that runs against our culture with our tax money. Thats my believe. Separated hospitals are the most ridiulous idea i have ever heared and schools should be same for all as well. Men and women are both equal and should form unity from earliest age. I would not want that such institutions that run completly against our values are build from my tax money.

Last edited:
Will Germany get involve in such sale with the French to the Saudis? =|
Very hard in the current situation. Merkel is in alliance with SPD who want less high tech exports to Saudi Arabia.

Why should we fund hospitals, schools and universities that are separate for male and female? Thats complezly against any social development and does not reflect our culture. We should not fund anything that runs against our culture with our tax money. Thats my believe. Separated hospitals are the most ridiulous idea i have ever heared and schools should be same for all as well. Men and women are both equal and should form unity from earliest age. I would not want that such institutions that run completly against our values are build from my tax money.

Back
Top Bottom