What's new

France has sold two spy satellites to Morocco in 2013

I mean if KSA shows interests in similar sats to these from France, how would the Germans torpedo the deal?

We would not torpedo it. Chancellor Merkel is a friend of KSA, but in coalition with SPD...that makes such things difficult.

Saudi Arabia can easily buy spy sattelites from China.India can also sell it but it will raise the eyebrows of Iran and Israel.

Saudi Arabia can easily buy spy sattelites from China.India can also sell it but it will raise the eyebrows of Iran and Israel.

So what if Iran or Israel overreacted to this news? Has Israel been successful at isolating the Iranians from India? What could Iran do to worsen such deal?

I don't believe that India is willing to offer what matches our standards tbqh. But the French easily can.

So what if Iran or Israel overreacted to this news? Has Israel been successful at isolating the Iranians from India? What could Iran do to worsen such deal?
That spy technology that India has was built with the help of Israel and we launched some spy satellites of Israel also.
I don't believe that India is willing to offer what matches our standards tbqh. But the French easily can.
The spy satellites which India has can read the number plates on your car :D (literally it is not true because the curvature of the earth)
In short we have very high resolution satellites who can spy even during night and cloudy weather.
France is only ahead of us in launcher technology in other words they can launch satellites weighing more than 6 tons in GTO orbit but spy satellites(remote sensing satellites) are not so much heavy to begin with.

Which is why I said the Indians won't offer a thing matching our standards. But at the same time, Israel has no veto over India's foreign defense equipments.
That spy technology that India has was built with the help of Israel and we launched some spy satellites of Israel also.
The spy satellites which India has can read the number plates on your car :D (literally it is not true because the curvature of the earth)
In short we have very high resolution satellites who can spy even during night and cloudy weather.
France is only ahead of us in launcher technology in other words they can launch satellites weighing more than 6 tons in GTO orbit but spy satellites(remote sensing satellites) are not so much heavy to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom