What's new

ALGERIA SCARED OF MOROCCO

Rest in pieces "Muslim Ummah"

U ain't Muslim and there can't be an ummah without Muslims. Burn die get conquered and defeated and humiliated with you are fighting among eachother.

All of you are just waiting for a loud bang and flash that will burn you all while u fight among each other.

Tisk risk humans, tisk tisk " Muslims of 2018"

Rest in pieces "Muslim Ummah"

U ain't Muslim and there can't be an ummah without Muslims. Burn die get conquered and defeated and humiliated with you are fighting among eachother.

All of you are just waiting for a loud bang and flash that will burn you all while u fight among each other.

Tisk risk humans, tisk tisk " Muslims of 2018"
There is no muslim umah..there is no Christian group and there is no hindu group

Religion comes down the list in every country including Pakistan ..

Yep thats how 2018 is apprently i would be very happy if these people pick a different label. There is nothing muslim about these people except for their names.

I think Morocco's F-16 V would have trouble against Algeria's Su-30 MKA no?
No match...They are whistling Dixie...They can barely fly them, Morocco has one of lowest pilot training flight in the world...
Algeria’s maintains the Western standard on the number of hour flown by the pilot in there respective categories...

No match...They are whistling Dixie...They can barely fly them, Morocco has one of lowest pilot training flight in the world...
Algeria’s maintains the Western standard on the number of hour flown by the pilot in there respective categories...

algeria have the worst pilot in the region and 40% of their fleet was lost because of human error​

Yep thats how 2018 is apprently i would be very happy if these people pick a different label. There is nothing muslim about these people except for their names.
we are muslim in the real sense of the world and practice the religion the way it was meant to be..Not the ruthless one observed by many Moslem nations..We are far different from arabs, because we are not arabs or claim to be..We are berbers...or amazighs..

algeria have the worst pilot in the region and 40% of their fleet was lost because of human error​
remind me how many hours your pilots fly?
The US too have a higher losses...it is because their pilot are bad or their planes are absolete..So does Algeria..when your F16 pilots fly 250 hrs a years..come back , I will have tea with an algerian mustache as a mint, waiting for you..

The US too have a higher losses...it is because their pilot are bad or their planes are absolete..So does Algeria..when your F16 pilots fly 250 hrs a years..come back , I will have tea with an algerian mustache as a mint, waiting for you..

bla bla bla bla like always ... 40% of algerian air force accident due to human error
and 35% due to mechanical failure

appareils.png

causes.png

not to forget il-78 and c-130

7658019_196c13b4-3e12-11e8-b993-454a032ddb71-1_1000x625.jpg

we are muslim in the real sense of the world and practice the religion the way it was meant to be..Not the ruthless one observed by many Moslem nations..We are far different from arabs, because we are not arabs or claim to be..We are berbers...or amazighs..

I was refering to all muslims of 2018. Myself , pakistaniz arabs indians russians includid. We aint real muslims. U only think u are but jts far from truth. Actions speak louds than words.

Both countries should get out of western bussiness one selling to algeria abd other to moroco this is hysteria russia and US benefiting to keep snall issues to be big so we sell our items these bothbnations are muslim which is far bigger importantly and if they both seek guidance by wuran no one need to be afraid

Both countries should get out of western bussiness one selling to algeria abd other to moroco this is hysteria russia and US benefiting to keep snall issues to be big so we sell our items these bothbnations are muslim which is far bigger importantly and if they both seek guidance by wuran no one need to be afraid
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I didn’t get it ,who is Wuran?

I was refering to all muslims of 2018. Myself , pakistaniz arabs indians russians includid. We aint real muslims. U only think u are but jts far from truth. Actions speak louds than words.
And what is wrong with North African Islam? It is tolerant, lives in harmony with other faith...We don’t stone women, we don’t behead either...and death penalty is outlawed..You can’t get better Islam than that...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom