What's new

Alert ! After IAF, Indian Commandos Preparing For Assasult

Please tell me this is supposed to be a funny video and they intended it that way .

This video clip reminded me of an event from the times of (Iron) Mike Tyson. The story goes:

Following his jail term, Iron Mike was preparing for a fight with a boxer who had made name for himself (when Mike was in Jail) to be able to throw a real hard and heavy punch and demolish the punching bag.
In the news conference, before the fight, Tyson was asked " your opponent can punch the BAG lot harder than you. What is your plan?".
Tyson replied "punching bags don't hit back"

Last edited:

IMG_1967.JPG

It looked so weird. Is this how Indian soldiers get trained, or just some funny video clips to mock Indian military? :what:

For a second I was mistaking this for some south Indian movie scene showing commando training; are we sure this isn’t it?

The Marcos are pretty well trained so it would be hilarious to know if the rest of their shock troops are trained as if they are posing for camera.

and when i called them baboons people labeled me racist!

Yes you are racist because you are insulting baboons ! Nobdy told you you should not insult animals ?

concerning indians... hmmm there is no law forbiding it ! especialy since the 27'th feb.:lol:

Yes you are racist because you are insulting baboons ! Nobdy told you you should not insult animals ?

concerning indians... hmmm there is no law forbiding it ! especialy since the 27'th feb.:lol:
yes you arw right i should respect baboons or any other animal!

but are indians indians worse than animals?

Back
Top Bottom