What's new

Alas! Nation Of 160 Million Fools

Yeah, right??Have you ever been to Iran?If it was not for Oil it would be the poorest nation in the world right now.The people so poor in Iran that it's beyond your imagination.Just visit it once and youll find the truth Trust me.I've visited it and the islamic regime has done real damage to people.

and dont forget..ofcourse the people there in iran r poor..but nobody attack their land...nobody daily violates their sovereignty..even americans r thinking for 100 times before taking any action against them..nahi?i will definately like this sort of ghurbat..poverty or watever u call it.i will love to embrace this brother.

Why do people forget, we're a nation of 170+ million people, 172 million to be a little more precise.

There will be no revolution because everyone is asleep ... people have become zombies ...

First people vote for crook politicians and then come out on street aganist the same people who they voted for!

We as a nation need to stop wasting our votes on goons who have been disappointing us for many yrs.

Musharraf should come back!!!!!

Iranian solidarity is a result of their national identity and pride as Iranians.
It has nothing to do with the Islamic regime.
Iranians are fiercely proud of their identity as Iranians, anyone who knows Iranians will know this fact.
Turkey is also another Muslim majority nation with similar solidarity and any one who insults turkey is hated throughout their land unlike Pakistan where there are people who sympathize with anti state elements as well and that too in the name of Islam where the punishment for miscreants is the most severe one!

National integrity is the key word.
If a nation is not united then anyone can take it for a ride.

Education is the only thing that will change our situation and i am afraid that this kind of revolution has never been on anyone's priority so far.

Iranian solidarity is a result of their national identity and pride as Iranians.
It has nothing to do with the Islamic regime.
Iranians are fiercely proud of their identity as Iranians, anyone who knows Iranians will know this fact.
Turkey is also another Muslim majority nation with similar solidarity and any one who insults turkey is hated throughout their land unlike Pakistan where there are people who sympathize with anti state elements as well and that too in the name of Islam where the punishment for miscreants is the most severe one!

National integrity is the key word.
If a nation is not united then anyone can take it for a ride.

Education is the only thing that will change our situation and i am afraid that this kind of revolution has never been on anyone's priority so far.
All Green,
I think you have a valid argument here. Any nation that is fiercely proud of its identity will definetely stand out as a solid and independent unit. Religion hasn't got that element to gellup a nation with a degree of diversity. India also faces the same dilema. If the majority community takes refuge in its identity on religious lines, the Indian state would become defunct in a blip. The diversity is just too wide for religion to act as an adhesive. Education and the solidarity of the people to think of themselves as Pakistanis or Indians first and as Hindus, Muslims later, can only bind the nation as one cohesive unit. Turkey iand Iran are indeed a classic example in the Muslim world. Japan, China, Russia, Israel etc are also similar example. For them its first their national identity and then the individuals themselves.

We went and demanded the elected government what we voted for don't expect that Musharraf would have done any better knowing that it is his system that has led to this debacle in the first place.

We went and demanded the elected government what we voted for don't expect that Musharraf would have done any better knowing that it is his system that has led to this debacle in the first place.

What Musharraf did was constitutional. On 9th March when Musharraf asked CJ to resign he was absolutely following the constitution of Pakistan.

In summary, if a CJ's integrity is challanged, then President has the option to remove him.

Compare the leaders:

NS: Made money while in govt and I mean billions. Filed cases against opposition. Popularity/ vote bank limited to Punjab. Serious doubt over his patriotism. Worked with IMF, no future plan.

Zardari: All of the above and far more.

Musharraf: History of fighting aganist the enemies of Pakistan, no doubt over his patriotism. Got rid of IMF, record growth and job creation, calls a spade a spade and many projects progressed, completed and initiated. Gawader, Gold/ copper mines, Augusta 90-B, JF-17 and many.

oh well then he also gifted the nation with terrorism and so did Zia ul-haq and as for the progress let us not start about the amounts raked by Musharraf and his Chaudry brother gang the amount of Pakistanis that have lost their lives during this period and the number of losses that their government have provided to the economy just have a look at it. Job sectors did open up in the financial sector but look where it is today man, I understand that Musharraf had this candour about him and that is why you love him but please be sensible.

What Musharraf did was constitutional. On 9th March when Musharraf asked CJ to resign he was absolutely following the constitution of Pakistan.

In summary, if a CJ's integrity is challanged, then President has the option to remove him.

Compare the leaders:

NS: Made money while in govt and I mean billions. Filed cases against opposition. Popularity/ vote bank limited to Punjab. Serious doubt over his patriotism. Worked with IMF, no future plan.

Zardari: All of the above and far more.

Musharraf: History of fighting aganist the enemies of Pakistan, no doubt over his patriotism. Got rid of IMF, record growth and job creation, calls a spade a spade and many projects progressed, completed and initiated. Gawader, Gold/ copper mines, Augusta 90-B, JF-17 and many.

khuda ka wast hai musharaf ka naam mat lo...i dont know he is patriotic or not but he made some sheer mistakes that r leading us to very very dangerous scenarios.if me yahan musharaf ki ghaltia bataney baith jon then sari raat lag jai g mujhe.so plz keep musharaf out this discussion.let us think how to wake our nation from this sleep..how to cope wid this situation wen v r surrounded by enemies n our LEADERS r sleeping..

not only sleeping but our LEADERS r wid the enemies..espcially zardari n his team :s zulm khuda ka mulk ko chalo faida na pahunchai ye but they r doing the damage...our nulcear n missiles badget has been reduced to 50% in last 6 months...budget for police n paramiltiry forces in Sawat hav been cut off for the last 6 months..thr army has to do things which police were meant to do..phir kehte hain aman nahi....i mean where the hell is zardari leading us?khuda k liye brothers kuch socho n wake up this nation.. !!!think of a solution !

Well we need to respect his mandate till then explain to the people what the problems our country is facing because at the end they have to make a decision for what is the best solution.

The whole Mullah Mentality of Pakistan actually started back when that idiot Zia-ul-haq came into power. Pakistan never had much problems with these jihadi elements prior to Zia... Upon US's request to arm the mujahadin to fight the soviets and raking in billions of dollars in doing so.. i don't think he saw the major blowback that would occur a decade a half later.....

Musharaf wasn't that bad as compared to Zia but with that being said we need someone like Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, someone whos educated and a front line Bulwark in politics rather than a chump like Nawaz or Zardari..

Back
Top Bottom