What's new

Al-Qaeda plans final jihad for India [picture Pakistanis celebrating TTP being driven out ]

FINALY dream come true of pakistani muslims as they have waited 1400 years for "GAZWA E HIND".

Quran stats about Gazwa E Hind. Al Qaeda is making the base of Quran verse to justify their self. So if Al Queda spreads violence in India on the base of Gazwa E Hind . Who will be more responsible Al Qaeda or Quran?????

Few Pathetic Indians will be responsible who are wishing through such self-inflicted wounded write up ;)

FYI there is NO mention of Ghazwa e Hind in Quran.

Get yourself informed before claiming anything

Get up, stand up, stand up for your right
Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight
Get up, stand up, stand up for your right
Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

That was just a joke dude .We knows how to stand up when situation arises.We did that in former centuries and we will do that again in future.

FINALY dream come true of pakistani muslims as they have waited 1400 years for "GAZWA E HIND".

Quran stats about Gazwa E Hind. Al Qaeda is making the base of Quran verse to justify their self. So if Al Queda spreads violence in India on the base of Gazwa E Hind . Who will be more responsible Al Qaeda or Quran?????
It's not in the Quran, but in a hadith...

Few Pathetic Indians will be responsible who are wishing through such self-inflicted wounded write up ;)

FYI there is NO mention of Ghazwa e Hind in Quran.

Get yourself informed before claiming anything
They why muslims talks too much on Gazwa E Hind?? From where they have brought up it??? Elighten me plz

Gazwah were the battles in which Prophet Muhammad personally participated.

Sunni rule actually. It is one of their stated aims. I know it sounds idiotic. But that's the way it is.
Sunni ? Do you consider ISIS rules to be Sunni rule.There is no such thing as Sunni or Shia rules , WTH.You would be the last person i'd expect to post something like this.

That was just a joke dude .We knows how to stand up when situation arises.We did that in former centuries and we will do that again in future.

Really? Then how come there are 30% Muslims and 25% Christians in Kerala? Because we stood up and fought or we were weak kneed and succumbed. Maybe I should remind you of what a certain tippu man did to kerala.

we mallus have a great opinion of ourselves indeed.

It's not in the Quran, but in a hadith...

that hadith is considered zaeef.

so we dont see anything of that sort coming. It is another matter that one day India may becomes pawn for super powers in heir scheme of things and they might pitch fanatic religious elements both Muslims and Hindus against each other and thus use religious tool to carry on with their goals

but i dont feel that Muslim terror groups so far have any benefit in getting involved in India.

Really? Then how come there are 30% Muslims and 25% Christians in Kerala? Because we stood up and fought or we were weak kneed and succumbed. Maybe I should remind you of what a certain tippu man did to kerala.

there are no tippus these days nor Babars nor Ghaznvis so chill

Tippu attacked us with his army .At that time he was US and we were Iraq :D.
We also did mistakes .We tortured our low cast communiities .So they couldnt help us .Infact noone stood for Hindus except nairs and they suffered the most .
Then again Battle of Negungotta happened .Tippu return with defeat .Next time he again attacked us .But we signed a deal with British and that was a death warrant of Tipu.

Arab traders use to come India even before Islam and they use to have friendly relations with Indian kingdoms. Some Arab traders introduced Islam during the life time of Prophet Muhammed.

During that time use to have Navigation Techniques and Voyages

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi launched a book on “Pre-Modern Kutchi Navigation Techniques and Voyages”, in New Delhi on April 06, 2015.
s2015040663845.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi launched a book on “Pre-Modern Kutchi Navigation Techniques and Voyages”, in New Delhi on April 06, 2015.
s2015040663846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom