What's new

Al-Qaeda may be allying with IM, LeT to carry out multi-city attacks in India, says NSG

Well sir they regularly destroy your bases, airports, GHQs, aircrafts, attack on most modern PN frigates etc so do you think you are in a position to talk about others?

Operation Janbaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Every time they are taken out with in few hours and now things have proved more all 6 terrorists on Naval base attack killed with in 20 minutes in Quetta they were killed on distance in Karachi they never entered main Air Port so its your Army that ever time they surround so call Militants many times even for days still Militants all the time manage to escape

They are well come. Our security agency is very much ready to well come them. But as per the policy of Ajjet Kumar Doval, we shall not stop only by preventing the attack on us (Defensive Strategy) but we shall go ahead with Offensive defense strategy wherein we will integrate a policy as the necessary part of hitting the points of interest of enemy . So who so ever is inciting this terror group must be careful and should be ready to accept the disproportional collateral damage.

Every time they are taken out with in few hours and now things have proved more all 6 terrorists on Naval base attack killed with in 20 minutes in Quetta they were killed on distance in Karachi they never entered main Air Port so its your Army that ever time they surround so call Militants many times even for days still Militants all the time manage to escape
You still didn't get. In Srinagar they come, fire some rounds to anybody(no specific target) and flee while in your case, They come, they enter in your base, destroy some goodies like AWACS, Orion's and die.

Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed.
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa: Allah's Apostle said, "Know that Paradise is under the shades of Swords

----- And they said "Relegion of Peace"...

Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed.
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa: Allah's Apostle said, "Know that Paradise is under the shades of Swords

----- And they said "Relegion of Peace"...
Off course those who fight us we fight them and and kill them where ever we find them those who don't attack us we don't attack its people like you who basically are born liars tell things out off contest you just did that shows your intellectual dishonesty. The same Quran says who ever saved life of one human is like he saved the life of whole of humanity and the one who takes life of one innocent man is like he has taken lives of whole of humanity

Modi-Jee is planning a terror free Indian sub-continent.. He is working with BD. The plan is to form a grid (India-BD-Nepal-Bhutan-Lanka-Burma) where terrorists will be tracked and hunted down..

A bad day for those whose lives and property has been purchased by some Arabic god for Jannat..

(Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Paradise.)

Off course those who fight us we fight them and and kill them where ever we find them those who don't attack us we don't attack its people like you who basically are born liars tell things out off contest you just did that shows your intellectual dishonesty. The same Quran says who ever saved life of one human is like he saved the life of whole of humanity and the one who takes life of one innocent man is like he has taken lives of whole of humanity

Define innocent man.
1. A man who openly say "There is no Allah or I don belive in allah, its man made fantacy" is blamed for blashphemy and killed.
2. A man who don't believe in allah is not innocent.
3. A girl who don't offer herself to jihadi is not innocent.

No kaffir is innocent.. Since they worship Saitan..

It's like , you have won million Dollars *
*condition apply...

How the hell should we know why you smell....If you are burning that is none of our business....:lol:
an other vegi cow matta keyboard warrior who feel shame and put USA flag instead of his own :lol:

an other vegi cow matta keyboard warrior who feel shame and put USA flag instead of his own :lol:
Did you not see my Profile Photo..(Its says Bharat)...I am a US citizen with ties to India....why do you have flags on your profile..should you not have an Arab Flag instead you wannabe Arab(Camel lover)....I love my Beef too..just not the Halal variety!

Did you not see my Profile Photo..(Its says Bharat)...I am a US citizen with ties to India....why do you have flags on your profile..should you not have an Arab Flag instead you wannabe Arab(Camel lover)....I love my Beef too..just not the Halal variety!
:lol: it seem according to your post, your behind is on fire----if you are an "US" citizen :-)lol:) with ties to india, wich mean your parents migrate from india, your origin flag should be INdia and current location US---BTW why my flag should be Arab? It seem the common sence is not very common among vegi.

:lol: it seem according to your post, your behind is on fire----if you are an "US" citizen :-)lol:) with ties to india, wich mean your parents migrate from india, your origin flag should be INdia and current location US---BTW why my flag should be Arab? It seem the common sence is not very common among vegi.
Hahaha!..Vegi!....Your flag should be ARAB according to your BS logic!....let me spell it out to you...My Parents are still INDIAN CITIZENS...I was one too...I recently became a US CITIZEN....IF US needs me to bear arms for them against INDIA I will..thats the pledge I have taken..And yes Vegi have Extraordinary sense ...Common sense is for common people like you..not sure if you even have that..Carnivore!

Hahaha!..Vegi!....Your flag should be ARAB according to your BS logic!....let me spell it out to you...My Parents are still INDIAN CITIZENS...I was one too...I recently became a US CITIZEN....IF US needs me to bear arms for them against INDIA I will..thats the pledge I have taken..And yes Vegi have Extraordinary sense ...Common sense is for common people like you..not sure if you even have that..Carnivore!
mouhahahah So it mean you change your citizenship because you was ashamed to be an indian, that the only logical answer.

Modi-Jee is planning a terror free Indian sub-continent.. He is working with BD. The plan is to form a grid (India-BD-Nepal-Bhutan-Lanka-Burma) where terrorists will be tracked and hunted down..

A bad day for those whose lives and property has been purchased by some Arabic god for Jannat..

(Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Paradise.)

Define innocent man.
1. A man who openly say "There is no Allah or I don belive in allah, its man made fantacy" is blamed for blashphemy and killed.
2. A man who don't believe in allah is not innocent.
3. A girl who don't offer herself to jihadi is not innocent.

No kaffir is innocent.. Since they worship Saitan..

It's like , you have won million Dollars *
*condition apply...
Your posts shows your ignorance

mouhahahah So it mean you change your citizenship because you was ashamed to be an indian, that the only logical answer.
ashamed of what..no way my Arab friend...please don't include logic in your answer. I am a person of Indian origin(PIO)...at least I made a choice...you or your ancestors were forced to take up Pakistan citizenship...forcefully...Hahahaha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom