What's new

Al-Qaeda may be allying with IM, LeT to carry out multi-city attacks in India, says NSG

It's in vegitarians genes to cry for nothing abd get intentions.

Let them come.. they should know that MMS is no longer PM of this country.. its MODI ffs.. they will come to hunt.. instead hunter will hunted like a rat.. n than finally body bags..

Pakistan should cooperate with India. It will go a long way to build some trust issues.

Wow What a co incidence, I just yesterday replied to an Indian member here that soon India would face combined force of LET and JEM and Al Qaeda and they will get support from with in India, and may be more groups from Bangladesh too. And now your very own NSG confirms it, that is what I call Bulls Eye .
so you want more muuslims join these infidel organizations??

Pakistan should cooperate with India. It will go a long way to build some trust issues.
Sure it will, but guessing from the way people on either side of the border want to nuke each other and get it done with, i believe corporation is too much to ask for in foreseeable future.

Let em come, we are ready :sniper:

HXIvY5l.jpg

SjhpLiN.jpg

attachment.php
Yes how capable are was clearly shown in Mumbai

That was 6 years back. The capability is shown in the fact that several attacks since have been thwarted.

Besides, unlike certain supremely capable neighbouring countries, we do not go out on the streets fearing we may not return.

when's the last time you went out and caught a game of international cricket ? :sarcastic:

world cup aa ke chala gaya, not a single game in your country :yes4:

Al-Qaeda may be allying with IM, LeT to carry out multi-city attacks in India, says NSG - IBNLive
Wow What a co incidence, I just yesterday replied to an Indian member here that soon India would face combined force of LET and JEM and Al Qaeda and they will get support from with in India, and may be more groups from Bangladesh too. And now your very own NSG confirms it, that is what I call Bulls Eye .
the problem would be not just for India but for Pakistan and its Military establishment too - don't forget we do have links with LeT, and even if LeT refuses to carry out major attacks in India, nothing can be said about likes of Major Asif, Ilyas Kashmir and few more to be named ----
these guys were once part of LeT & IM, but left the organization as it was too much of a stooge of Military establishment and was not willing to pursue the ultimate goal -
if history repeats itself again today then Pakistan's name would be dragged in this mess ----
likes of Asif and kashmiri would use their support network in India and play in the hands of AQIS

There is a huge difference between wet dreams and being prepared for any eventuality. Do understand the difference.
Already 9 Al Qaeda operative has been caught in the Barpeta district of Assam. They had training on IED in West Bengal and Bangladesh. The threat is very real....if this continues the NE is heading to become another J&K...but unlike Kashmiri pundits the NE people won't go down without a fight. Bloody days coming ahead.

hazoor the issue is not about being defensive - but mitigating the aftereffects of the attack --- because once you are caught by surprise - bigger damage can be sustained in a short span of time ----hence the focus will have to be on Intelligence led raids - that are of offensive nature - not reactive
Let em come, we are ready :sniper:

HXIvY5l.jpg

SjhpLiN.jpg

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom