What's new

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

One piece of advice never shake hand with crew of AL KHALID Tank

So what about Al-Khalid program is it running or stopped? I think VT-4s might be AK-IIs

I believe the slow down in AK production and development was due to shortage of funds.

One piece of advice never shake hand with crew of AL KHALID Tank

Oil leaks and grease marks are common for all tank crews around the world.

AK-1 with IR/ Thermal stealth coating..

PAK_TANK.jpg

I believe the slow down in AK production and development was due to shortage of funds.
I have said it earlier but I will say it again.
Their is no delay or slow down in production. But on the contrary we have the highest production for the last couple of years.
At the same time hmc is being retooled n it will double the rate of production.

Their is no delay or slow down in production. But on the contrary we have the highest production for the last couple of years.

You can say it as much as you like but the officials at HIT themselves are on record contradicting you and stating the slow production is due to the small allocation in the budget.

What is the annual production rate at the moment. Is that somewhere between 30-50 units ?

HMC wont add any numbers

VT4 might soon join PAK army's equipment.
Alkhalid 2 will be something new generation Tank as it is still underdevelopment for many years.

Back
Top Bottom