What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Congratulations also to the Ukrainian engineers who helped to install the modified Ukrainian engine Ivchenko AI-25 into KIZILELMA .

1671058351622.png

There is no answer until Baykar anounced KE's capabilities. what you mention is already have developed since long time and will be contunie to developing until KE matured for worst senarios.

But what i know our drones have swarm ability, they can detect the enemies with its AI and can destroy itself, also they can go back home through national positioning system, system for describing the earth's shapes and artificial intelligence also it can be programming for some special tasks.

As i know EMP method is dangerous for both sides if we cant use electronic systems also they cant use. If they atack our data link as specifically our system is uniqe in the world it is very hard to jamming. I dont have enough information about it maybe other members can explain better or you can search. Link M and Kement

Another point they have to detect KE for EMP atack, thats very diffucult. before their EMP atack we can move first.

not to mention, its not like a manned modern fighter is immune to EMP, if you EMP an f-16, the fly by wire system that keeps it in the sky also dies, and the plane falls out of the sky like every other 4th gen+ fighter is designed to inherently aerodynamically unstable. So in a situation like that the drone isn't really going to be unique in terms of vulnerability.

Where there is legitimate skepticism is whether the AI can be intelligent enough to do everything a well trained pilot can. and can it adapt to new tactics and make intelligent adaptations like a pilot would, or would this AI really be miniaturized in terms of computing power to be all encompassing in a drone. and can a human outsmart the AI. People really underestimate human intelligence. for example an AI can seem very intelligent in a chess match, but in a situation with incomplete information or when the the other side can "trick" the AI, it struggled, we saw this phenomena when Google's Alphazero was destroying other AIs and the best chess players. but Google's AlphaStar the one they designed to play Starcraft(a game of incomplete information) it struggled when the Human started using tricks to fool the AI or when it saw a situation it hadn't seen before. But either way, I think the Kizilelma even if its limited in some scopes will still be very capable, and it will continued to be improved over time in many aspects, from its stealth, to its avionics to the AI managing such things.

According to the defense analyst Mete Yarar at the CNN-Turk, 3 foreign countries are already after getting Kizilelma. Is Pak one of them??

Imagine the twin-engine super-sonic KEs, the next version, flying at 50K+ feet while being armed with AESA, EW suits, Gokdo'an (AMRAAM type), Gokhan (Meteor type) etc. at the LOC, IB or the Arabian Sea under the coverage of the HAVA-SOJ (next gen EW a/c)!! Ey IAF, I think you're finished....

Last edited:
Congrats to Turkiye!

Impatiently waiting for 2024 for Akinci + KizilElma, Bozdogan, Gokdogan, TRLG-230 and other hi-mach weapons to come to Pakistan soon and we start to field hi-mach weapons including in our cruise missile inventories to slowly get away from subsonic weapons.

And later will be a time for TFX to join the KizilElma and Akinci and make a formidable air defense tier!

Did you just tell me I "watch" too much movies? Next time you respond to my post, try to answer the question instead silly commenting. These capabilities that I'm asking for can turn a product into Gold vs. Junk. So don't give me the impression you don't have options as that would mean your products are in it's infancy and can't be used by nations to rely for their defense.

Take a look at what the Russians do to TB2. It's not even mentioned that it's used anymore. They took those out like chicken. And Russia isn't even an advance country!
Russia is a leading country regarding air defence systems buddy

Back
Top Bottom