What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Sinan...
Paylaştığınız videodaki uçak Anka-B gövdesi üzerinde Anka-s için hazırlanan satcom, gelişmiş uçuş kontrol bilgisayarı, yazılımlar, daha gelişmiş otonom gibi birlesenler için kullanılan test platformu idi..
Yukarıdaki haber Anka-s gövde ve tüm yükleri ile gerçek Anka-s platformunun ilk uçuşudur...
sevgiler

Sinan...
Paylaştığınız videodaki uçak Anka-B gövdesi üzerinde Anka-s için hazırlanan satcom, gelişmiş uçuş kontrol bilgisayarı, yazılımlar, daha gelişmiş otonom gibi birlesenler için kullanılan test platformu idi..
Yukarıdaki haber Anka-s gövde ve tüm yükleri ile gerçek Anka-s platformunun ilk uçuşudur...
sevgiler

flir ne gövdede farklılık göremedim

Mashallah! Now send a few over. The Chinese Wing loong is already undergoing trials in Pakistan.

Sinan...
sevgiler
Cats?

RssImage.aspx
What about satcom bro?

Kullanılan Flir açıklanmadı ancak Aselsan Aselflir cats 235 test amaçlı verdi.
Satcom şuan yurtdışından temin edildi yerli Satcom geliştirme Meteksan başladı.

Kullanılan Flir açıklanmadı ancak Aselsan Aselflir cats 235 test amaçlı verdi.
Satcom şuan yurtdışından temin edildi yerli Satcom geliştirme Meteksan başladı.

Bro don't get me wrong but you must use English otherwise mods will delete your comments.

If the things that you say here are the truth, this is huge a fail on TAI's account. We thought that satcom was ready already and it's not ready too. This is huge a fail on meteksan's account. I won't say anything about Aselsan coz they are dealing with many different projects simultaneously.

Well, so far I have supported this project. Even I call the other members to clam down and be patient on it when they were criticized but I myself started to feel huge a disappointing on this project.

After all those years we have nothing to satisfy ourselves. Satcom is not ready, Flir is not ready, engine not ready etc.

I have many things to say but you know what hack it...

Last edited:
Bro don't get me wrong but you must use English otherwise mods will delete your comments.

If the things that you say here are the truth, this is huge a fail on TAI's account. We thought that satcom was ready already and it's not ready too. This is huge a fail on meteksan's account. I won't say anything about Aselsan coz they are dealing with many different projects simultaneously.

Well, so far I have supported this project. Even I call the other members to clam down and be patient on it when they were criticized but I myself started to feel huge a disappointing on this project.

After all those years we have nothing to satisfy ourselves. Satcom is not ready, Flir is not ready, engine not ready etc.

I have many things to say but you know what hack it...

congrats bro tai is our new MKEK

Looks like there are some issues with stability during take of and landing.

its normal you heard the wind sound?

idiot tai engineers, sorry if im being rude but you are all idiots. Every year we see anka's new flight vids, with same body with same specifications. Nothing new so far.

@bedbin

Bro I think blaming only on TAI is not fair. As you see that meteksan couldn't finish his task which was given long ago. Aselsan didn't finish his task as well.

Something is not ok with this project but I don't know what is that. Either someones don't want this project is finished or this is very hard-though task for our companies to achieve the goal. I really don't know.

Only one thing I feel is that disappointment...

idiot tai engineers, sorry if im being rude but you are all idiots. Every year we see anka's new flight vids, with same body with same specifications. Nothing new so far.

Please be a bit slower... TAI has huge success in its projects, also at Anka. You forget from where we came to here. We passed the most difficult part. All projects starts slower, then it accelarates and then it booms exponantiobally. Now we are in the sezonda state.

Guys why you sre talking like that ?? Whats is wrong ? I didn't understand anything ? Any bad news ? All turkish defence industry work slowly.i dont know why but maybe states put pressure on industry owners ? Not just ANKA But ALTAY tank also

As far as i know Altay tank is done and ready to serial production, and no problem with the project.

No need such rude comments. They are doing their best to reveal strategic projects. What TAI produces are the strategically important to provide the security of Turkish Republic.

Anka project

2010- First flight
2012- Serial production agreement for 10 Anka platform
Jan. 013: 26000ft altitude and 18h duration and completed acceptance tests by TAF.

-TAF requested additional capabilities like SATCOM

Oct. 2013- Signed a new agreement for ANKA-S to meet new requirements of TAF.
Jan. 2015 to 2016-ANKA-B trial flight: 31000ft altitude, 27h duration
2016- Full function first flight with SATCOM

Bayraktar also passed similar processes.

2009- First flight test
2009- proved capabilities to armed forces delegation in flight tests in Sinop
2011- signed a new development agreement to develop better one to meet the additional requirements of Armed Forces.
2014- New flight test
2016- killing 3-4 terrorist each 2-3 days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom