What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

-ANKA-S delivery schedule to TurAF: 2 + 4 + 4
-ANKA-S SATCOM: ViaSat Ku-band satcom system to be controlled via Turksat 4B
-Domestic SATCOM terminal + antennae (Anka-S) development: C2 Tech institute (Most probably, Antennae unit: Aselsan)
-TEI domestic engine will be used on Anka-B and Anka-S
-Trials of domestic OKIS (Auto Take-off/Landing System) (MMW based) will be commenced in following days.
-Turkish Navy requests Anka-S + Aselsan SarPer payload UAV. Anka with SarPer radar will be demonstrated to TN in a Naval exercise in 2017.

-Anka-B (EGM) (3 unit) will carry following payloads:
*SarPer SAR radar - Aselsan
*CATS E/O - Aselsan
*GAG (Wide Area Surveillance System-Esen institute)

S&H Magazine

Eren GAG system received approval from SSM !
gag3.png
gag-1.png

gag-2.png

Last edited:

Thanks for update bro !

if this system works like this we can analysis an area and spot diffrenet terrorists groups. Thats huge leap for us.

I think israel, russi,a and usa using this kind of system in uavs right? because they can detect terrorist easly.

Similar to this?
Lol they made my idea come true.. :usflag:

The next step is touch it and kill it automatically or mark a area and kill everything there.. Maybe except ppl under 1,5 m height and moving objects with four legs 8-)

Lol they made my idea come true.. :usflag:

The next step is touch it and kill it automatically or mark a area and kill everything there.. Maybe except ppl under 1,5 m height and moving objects with four legs 8-)

Actually i saw a video last week a ypg member was using a tablet that provided by usa. i shocked when he just tab an area to share positions of the ısıs members with orher ypg groups. In that video they said they can call air support with that tablet too. Even we dont have that capability.

Actually i saw a video last week a ypg member was using a tablet that provided by usa. i shocked when he just tab an area to share positions of the ısıs members with orher ypg groups. In that video they said they can call air support with that tablet too. Even we dont have that capability.
can you bring us that video

It's sad that we don't have this it should not really be much hard to write this software theoretical it's like a navigation software or a Rader warn app where you can share points of interest that's the software part and the hardware part must be a device that provides an encrypted link to a base let it be radio based or via uav or satellite and I don't think that ASELSAN should have any problem to make such a System in one year

Back
Top Bottom