What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

This is not the first time that I heard something like this by you. And you want to install it on Anka, right?
Yes firstly on ANKA then it will be used on all vehicles, ships, aircrafts we want...

And will it be HALE or stay MALE?
Good news btw:tup:
Something between expected operational altitude is 40.000 feet and it will got 4 times more payload capacity than Anka.

Mate, they delayed the program for integrating SATCOM abilities.

I believe you are confusing SAR with SATCOM as far as i know right now they are integreating SAR to Anka thats why i did get delayed.

Last edited:
ANKA-TP (SIHA- Strategic Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
A 5+ Ton, Turbo-prop powered, High Altitude Long Endurance version of the ANKA is also being planned.

TAI officials have announced that the Strategic Unmanned Aerial Vehicle version named ANKA-TP will feature a new mission computer, airframe and have the ability to carry between 1 to 1.5 Tons in armament. It will have a span of 23 meters, speed of between 200 to 250 knots and a cruising altitude of 40,000+ ft.

TAI Anka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes firstly on ANKA then it will be used on all vehicles, ships, aircrafts we want...

Do think this is a good decision, because Anka has some problem to reach max altitude. With this add on it could be more difficult to reach max altitude.

Mate, they delayed the program for integrating SATCOM abilities.
Think of the orders from just the Muslim countries when its full functional.
I'm sure we will sell alot and then the ANKA-TP,me like very much.

Think of the orders from just the Muslim countries when its full functional.
I'm sure we will sell alot and then the ANKA-TP,me like very much.
Yeah sure its not like countries like America , Israel and China selling UAVs to muslim countries and their UAV industry more advanced than ours.

Yeah sure its not like countries like America , Israel and China selling UAVs to muslim countries and their UAV ındustry more advanced than ours.
Is there any other muslim country than Turkey where Israel sold drones?

Do think this is a good decision, because Anka has some problem to reach max altitude. With this add on it could be more difficult to reach max altitude.
Its not an add on its some kind of a composite anti-radar material to build the body of the ANKA,you think it will be heavier?

Yeah sure its not like countries like America , Israel and China selling UAVs to muslim countries and their UAV industry more advanced than ours.
Except for China the others wouldnt sell that much to Muslim countries.

Its not an add on its some kind of a composite anti-radar material to build the body of the ANKA,you think it will be heavier?

Except for China the others wouldnt sell that much to Muslim countries.

-America already announced its intention to sell Repear(unarmed) to Gulf-Arabs last year at UAE IDEX.
-Israel already selling its UAVs to non-Middle-East muslim countries like Malaysia , Indonasia and Azerbaijan.
-China already sold its UAVs to Pakistan , Iran and many other African muslim countries.

In the news it says usa and israel uses anti-radar paints are being effected from weather conditions easily and it is heavy... Our product is a composite body, it is very light and resistant against weather conditions...

Here is the paragraph about that... If you want you can use google translate... >>>

Öztürk, “Amerika ve İsrail’de insansız hava araçları radara yakalanmamak için özel anti-radar boyalarla boyanıyor. Bu boyalar hava şartlarından kolay bir şekilde etkilendiği gibi boyalar gövdeye inanılmaz bir ağırlık veriyor. Türkiye’de üretilen bu kompozit gövdeler hem insansız hava araçlarının performansını etkilemeyecek kadar hafif hem de hava şartlarından etkilenmiyor. İsrail bu anti radar boyaları 25 ülkeye satıyor” diye konuştu.

Back
Top Bottom